Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In the early morning, the hollowed-out carved windows let in speckled sunlight, turning the originally dark room into gold.

There were no decorations in the room, and there was only one person lying on the lonely big bed. In the haze, it seemed that something was calling, and Mu Li opened her eyes.

With a tall nose and a small face, her vermilion lips are unstained and red. His long, straight black hair hung down his back, in stark contrast to his fair skin. Peach blossom eyes with sleepiness and mist, eyelashes fluttering, and a little bit of tears, making people feel pitiful, looking at this strange room blankly.

This is not Mu Li's original world. She still remembered the last memory, which was Lei Jie who stayed before ascension. She has lived for too many years, from a little transparent in the sect to an ancestor respected by everyone.

She thought she was going to leave this world completely, but she didn't expect that God would show mercy and she would have a chance to do it all over again. The thunder still seemed to fill her ears, making her cochlea buzz.

With the memory of the original owner pouring into her mind like a tide, Mu Li's eyes turned black, and she was almost on the verge of coma. The original body's memory told her that it is the year 1039 in the star calendar.

The original body has the same name and surname as Mu Li, but has a completely different fate. Mu Li didn't know where she came from, all the innocence of children was wasted and disappeared in the wandering youth.

After being adopted by the teacher, Mu Li got used to the selfishness and indifference of the world, and gradually became alienated from others, her cold temperament became more and more obvious.

The original body was in a complicated reorganized family. The original body's father, Mu Ye, was a complete scumbag. When he was in college, he fell in love with Fu Yao, his original mother who came from a wealthy family, at first sight, and launched a fierce pursuit.

Because Mu Ye himself is also handsome and talented, Fu Yao soon fell. But no one expected that after his original parents got married, Xu Li, Mu Ye's childhood sweetheart, came to the door. While holding Fu Yao steady, Mu Ye and Xu Li secretly played against Chen Cang. Fu Yao's relatives are few and far between. Unexpectedly, in a car accident, her former renter and grandmother both left. Fu Yao was pregnant and unable to take care of the huge family property of the Fu family, so the family property fell to Mu Ye. Fu Yao came back early after going out once, and ran into Xu Li and Mu Ye hugging each other on the bed.

Xu Li is a girl from a small family. Compared with Fu Yao, she really seems a bit stingy. But it is precisely this lack of excellence that gives the original father enough sense of security and satisfies Alpha's vanity of big Aism.

Fu Yao was almost at the end of the month, and after seeing her husband's adultery, she was so angry that she had a hard time giving birth, and finally left Mu Li behind and passed away. Less than half a year after Fu Yao's death, Xu Li brought her son Mu Anming, who was one year older than her original body, into Mu's family grandly. The original body has completely become an orphan whose father doesn't care about his mother.

When Yuanzheng was 2 years old, Xu Li gave birth to another daughter, Mu Anlan. Later, the stepbrother split into an Alpha, and the original body that split into an Omega was naturally abandoned, and even the servants at home only treated him perfunctorily. Originally, she thought that as long as she was safe and obedient, she would be able to live safely until she was eighteen and leave the Mu family, but how could others let her go? All this changed on Yuan Bo's 18th birthday. The Mu family received a communication from the Genetic Matching Bureau: Mu Li and Ji Yu's genetic matching has reached 60%, and they can be married. The Mu family is a relatively well-known and newly rising family in the remote planet Snow. Compared with the Ji family who has been a general for generations and holds the highest military power in the Federation, it is not enough. If they can build on the Ji family's relationship, it will not be difficult for the Mu family to rank among the upper echelons of the Federation in the future. Ji Yu is the current head of the Ji family. When she was fifteen years old, her parents and elder brother died in the battlefield in order to protect the peace of the Federation. Ji Yu has always been the best among her peers since she was a child, not only with her outstanding appearance, but also her daunting SSS-level mental strength. This spiritual power is also rare in the history of interstellar. Since taking over the military power of the Ji family, Ji Yu has used battle after battle to write her name. However, that was the former Ji Yu. Today's Ji Yu was mentally disturbed when she killed the Zerg queen, her sea of ​​consciousness was eroded by the venom of the Zerg, and she was on the verge of a complete mental collapse. The higher the level, the harder it is for an Alpha to find an Omega that can soothe and heal his mental power. The Federation has never had an Omega above S level.