Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Extra 1

    The Federation has been really lively recently, just because two major events happened recently. One is that the chairman of the parliament, Lianxiu, who has always been gentle and close to the people, created mutants for his own benefit and cooperated with the Zerg, but luckily he has been arrested. The second is that humans are finally going to take the initiative to attack the Zerg that has troubled humans for thousands of years!

    Speaking of the former chairman of the council, how good he was in the past, how badly he is now cast aside. As soon as Ji Yu returned to the Federation, in order to prevent Lian Xiu from having trouble again, she personally imprisoned him. And together with the current parliamentary speaker, Bernice Albert, they quickly brought Lianxiu to court.

    On the day of Lianxiu's public trial, there was a star network live broadcast across the federation. I saw that the president of the parliament who used to be personable and strategizing was now standing beside the public trial stand in shackles and full of decadence. Lian Xiu is like a marionette, maybe he has given up, or maybe he has no attachment to this world.

    After all, the Lian family is also one of the oldest families in the Federation, and they have always been in power in the parliament. However, since Lian Xiu was arrested, the Lian family issued an announcement expelling Lian Xiu from the Lian family, declaring that Lian Xiu's personal behavior has nothing to do with the Lian family. relation.

    The entire public trial process went very smoothly, and the matter was already very clear. As a result of the final trial, Lian Xiu was naturally condemned to death, and he also underwent a mental power deprivation operation. After Lianxiu was completely reduced to a useless person, he was executed.

    After the matter of Lianxiu was settled, Ji Yu also got good news from the empire, that is, the eldest prince had captured Lianxiu's ally, Sweet, and after this incident, the first prince , was also completely recognized by His Majesty the Emperor of the Empire. As the Emperor grew older, the First Prince successfully ascended the throne and became the new Emperor of the Empire.

    As for the Zerg race, it was as Ji Yu expected. A year ago, Ji Yu killed the Zerg queen, and the Zerg was recuperating. The previous Zerg queen died eleven years ago, and the last time she was killed was a year ago.

    The last time the federation ended tragically by sacrificing a large number of generals, but last time Ji Yu survived miraculously, and the federation's loss was not that tragic, which means that human beings have nine years to do Well prepared.

    Without the power of the Zerg Queen, everything about the Zerg began to regress, even the ability to reproduce stagnated. The two invasions of the empire by the Zerg also cost a lot of troops. Therefore, as humans who have fought against the Zerg for hundreds of years, now is the best time.

    The president of the Federation has always been a mascot-like existence, and the overall situation is controlled by the parliament and the military. So when Ji Yu proposed to take the initiative to attack the Zerg, the entire army was in a state of excitement. The people in the military department are either young people who have just entered the military department and are full of enthusiasm; or they are generals who have seen their comrades die in battle with their own eyes.

    No matter which one it is, the attitude towards the Zerg is the same. If the Zerg is not eliminated, the threat to humans will not disappear for a day. Ever since humans migrated to space to find a new home, the Federation and the Empire have been separated for a long time. This time, the cooperation between the two sides also gave Ji Yu hope.

    However, since the fall of Lianxiu in the parliament, the forces opposing the military are gradually dissipating, and the new parliamentary leader, Bernice Albert, has acted very crisply. Therefore, when Ji Yu formally proposed her plan, no one in the parliament objected, and then the attitude of the empire remained.