Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Ji Yu walked a few steps, came to the conference table and sat down, took a sip from the cup at hand, and signaled the five people opposite to sit down too. I haven't seen each other for a few days, and the familiarity of getting along in the First Military Academy has disappeared.

    Ji Yu took another sip of water, and while drinking the water, she raised her eyes and glanced at Mu Li. Mu Li was sitting in the middle, facing her, with her elbows resting on the table, her hands crossed to support her chin, her thick eyelashes Fluttering, those beautiful eyes just looked at her like this.

    Everyone at the conference table is used to looking at the person in the main seat. Even though Ji Yu is used to being watched, Mu Li's normal eyes at this moment, just staring at her like this, is enough to make her heart beat faster .     Ji Yu didn't speak, and none of the other five made a sound, and the atmosphere became awkward for a while. Several people stalemate for a while, Ji Yu asked about the game: "I was on the front line before, and I didn't have time to watch your live broadcast, how did you do?"     Bai Jingli stood up and wanted to answer, Ji Yu waved his hand to signal him to sit down.     Bai Jingli said: "Before the finals, our No. 1 Military Academy was in the lead, but this time the finals are not over yet, because the Zerg interrupted..." Bai Jingli frowned.     Ji Yu nodded and replied: "This time when you met the Zerg, you were able to stand up and kill their main ship. You did a good job."     Ji Yu saw that several people were still worried, and continued to add Said, "The final is to test your comprehensive ability. You can even defeat the Zerg. The military can see what you do, so you don't have to worry."     Ji Yu's words comforted them. It's too tortured, and no one wants to experience it again. If the present is the final result, that's really good news. After all, they were the first team to walk out of the illusion, and they stepped forward to defeat many Zerg warships, especially the main ship.     "Yuan, Marshal" Eileen hesitated, as if she wanted to speak about something.     Seeing the children standing up and being Marshal, Ji Yu couldn't help being amused, Ji Yu interrupted, "Those who call me Marshal in the army have to give a military salute."

    Eileen was stunned, she moved her mouth and was about to say something when Ji Yu said again: "My subordinates will be punished for making mistakes, at least they will have to run more than ten kilometers, or they will be assigned a difficult environment." border."

    Elena was completely speechless, thought for a while, and tentatively asked: "Instructor?"

    Ji Yu's stern face finally couldn't hold back, and she laughed: "You don't have to be so restrained in private, just treat me as an instructor .Looking at your looks, I don’t dare to put on a straight face, I’m afraid I’ll scare you to tears.”

    Seeing that Ji Yu is in a good mood now, Elena retorted: “How could I cry?”

    “Oh? Then if you Come under my command, but you must be stronger mentally." Ji Yuruo pointed out.

    Elena looked like crying, "Ah, then I am finished."

    At this time, Chen Xiyuan also added: "That's simple, don't enter the military department, and you won't meet the instructor."

    Elena Immediately refused: "No, the instructor is doing it for my own good, let alone being scolded, I am also very resistant to beating." Then he rolled up his sleeves, revealing his thin arms covered with a thin layer of Muscle, Elena patted her arm and said: "I am strong!"

    Seeing this, Kevin couldn't help but open his mouth and said: "I don't know who just regretted not writing a suicide note. I was more frightened than anyone else."