Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Just now, there was a noble lady who was always at odds with her and compared the achievements of her children from the Mu family. She called to pretend to condolences: "Mrs. Mu, have you seen the post on the Internet? So you are not the original partner of the Mu family. Let me tell you, no wonder you never mentioned your natal family."

    Xu Li wanted to grit her teeth. She couldn't change her origin, and she broke off contact with the Xu family after marrying the Mu family. She didn't want others to know her origin, otherwise, how would she integrate into this group of noble wives who were pampered and raised?

    Moreover, Xu Li, who came to the wealthy family halfway, doesn't understand their preferences or their elegance. She has worked hard to learn to get closer, but today she was defeated, and everything returned to the original.

    There are not a few people like this, maybe she has already spread among the ladies and become a laughing stock. She often blamed her daughter a little bit, if she hadn't insisted on targeting Mu Li, would there be such embarrassing things now? But after all, she was her own daughter, so she could only blame herself secretly, and she didn't want to make the family uneasy.

    Xu Li called Mu Anlan and told her, "Let's stop here. There is someone behind Mu Li to help. You should delete all the posts as soon as possible. I will also find someone to remove the news about our family." Come down."     Mu Anlan knew Xu Li was going to back down when she heard it, but she was so close to ruining Mu Li's reputation, how could she be willing? She knew that Xu Li didn't want to participate anymore, so she pretended to agree, "Okay mom, I'll arrange it right away."     Seeing Mu Anlan's back turning away, Xu Li was still a little worried, and stopped her again: "Anlan, Mu Li has already married into Ji's family, she is no longer a member of Mu's family, she won't fight with you anymore, don't worry too much about it."     When Mu Anlan heard this, she turned her head abruptly, and said loudly to Xu Li: "Yes, she, Muli, is married to Ji Yu. Who is Ji Yu? She is the youngest marshal and the patron saint of the Federation. The Ji family has served as generals for generations, with great military exploits. Marrying her, Muli will gain fame, reputation, Power, wealth, everything is at your fingertips. And me? You have taught me since I was a child that I cannot be inferior to her, and other people do like me more, but can you help me find a partner who is better than Marshal Ji? I am not reconciled Ah, mother."

    Mu Anlan stared at Xu Li, and the gentle and quiet daughter in Xu Li's heart seemed to disappear at this moment. She didn't know whether Mu Anlan was forced to be like this, or it was just her original character. Xu Li opened her mouth, but said nothing, watching Mu Anlan leave.     Instead of deleting the comments, Mu Anlan intensified her efforts to smear Mu Li, focusing on her deviant behavior since she was a child, not going to school well, always being in close contact with Alpha and Bate, and using her Omega status to achieve her goals. And deliberately please those Alphas who come to the house party. And to what extent this is good is left to the imagination of netizens.     There are also some people on the Internet who are not reconciled to seeing Mu Li's achievements, and when they see new black material, no matter whether it is true or not, they will talk quickly first.     Even though they knew it was fake news, but because they couldn't see how good an Omega Mu Li could be, they tried their best to drag her into the quagmire and suffer the same filth, only then would they be satisfied. Freedom of speech on the Internet, smearing a person is not illegal, and there is no need to pay a price, which makes more people feel confident.     However, as the First Military Academy is protecting the reputation of the school and its students, it issued a circular, strongly condemning the Mu family for turning black and white, asking them to apologize for their remarks and compensate the relevant students.     There are also netizens on Xingwang who spontaneously broke the news. With their family background, Mu Anming and Mu Anlan have bullied the weak in school all these years, curry favor with the second generation of noble families, and boss around students from ordinary families. These things are no secrets in school. The pieces were picked up by various netizens, and at this time, they came like a tide, and once again set off a wave of crusade against the Mu family on the star network.     At this time, a message was updated on Ji Yu's Starblog. The last time she posted a Xingbo, it was the news about the Federation's victory forwarded by her assistant after the victory in the war that made her mentally disordered and almost died. And when Ji Yu had never posted a star blog, and the star blog was only used to forward military information, she actually spoke up for this matter.     Ji Yu's Xingbo wrote: "The First Military Academy is the future of the federation, all kinds of baseless questioning and smearing of the military academy are strictly prohibited. Mu Li's mecha operation is very good, I hope there will be more mecha-loving, passionate People apply for the First Military Academy, and for the Federation, they are invincible."