Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Extra 6

    The mischievous sunlight shone on the eyelids, causing the eyelashes to flutter involuntarily, waking up the dreamer.

    Ji Yu groped towards her side as usual, trying to find a soft body, hugged it into her arms for a moment of intimacy, and then got up to face today's brand new day. Usually, Ji Yu could find Mu Li easily, but today she closed her eyes and searched for a long time, but she couldn't find it.

    Ji Yu searched again in disbelief, and the bed didn't seem quite right either. Ji's family used high-quality mattresses, but at the moment, under her body, it seemed a little hard and rough.

    Ji Yu opened her eyes suddenly, and her eyes were full of vigilance. What the eyes can see is the blue sky and white clouds. Layers of clouds and mist surround the eyes, covering some scenery, and the sound of flying birds is heard from time to time.

    Ji Yu sat up and looked at her surroundings. She was on a relatively flat rock, and Ji Yu felt fresh from the mountain peaks, tall trees and the splashing waterfall not far away.

    Plants in the interstellar era are relatively rare. Except for the plants in the ancient noble homes in the capital planet, there are very few plants in other places. And it is even more difficult to see tall and straight trees like the ones in front of me, let alone the trees on such a whole mountain are so tall.

    Therefore, Ji Yu's first impression was not why she appeared here, but that the owner of this place was really rich. So in the federal capital, there is actually someone richer and more powerful than her who can build this place?

    Ji Yu clicked her tongue. It seemed that she was ignorant before, so she had to go and see who the owner of this place was. If the person who comes here is a friend, it would be better over there. If it's the enemy, then she can't sit idly by.

    Ji Yu brushed off the double-layered pajamas, which Mu Li forced her to put on a few hours ago, after having an affair with Mu Li. As the temperature turned cold at night, Mu Li was worried that Ji Yu would have some perverted thoughts if she didn't wear enough clothes, so she simply put on Ji Yu's clothes twice.

    Now that I think about it, it's fortunate that Mu Li asked her to do so, otherwise, if she fell into this ghost place without clothes, Mu Li would definitely be jealous.

    As soon as Ji Yu stood up, there was a scolding sound from behind: "Who is here, how dare you trespass on the Jade Cloud Sect?"

    Ji Yu turned around, and there were about a dozen people behind him, wearing layers of thin and elegant green shirts, with their hair pulled back. Bundled up high and holding something like a sword in their hands, a group of people came towards Ji Yu aggressively.

    "Hey, let's talk about you. Judging by your appearance, you are not a good person. Tell me, what is your purpose?" A man next to the leader drew his sword and pointed at him.

    Ji Yu looked at the person in front of her vigilantly. She felt that everything seemed wrong. She had never seen the clothes of the people here, and she had never been to this place, so where is she?

    Ji Yu thought about it and said, "I also came here by accident."

    "Accident? I think you came here on purpose to steal something. Senior Sister, don't let her fool you."

    The woman called Senior Sister lightly With a light wave of his hand, he said: "Take her away. The sword competition is coming

    soon . People from the Devil's Cult must have sneaked in and tried to confuse us. Take her and follow me to the head." So the three of them came out, stepping forward to catch Ji Yu. Ji Yu grew up with the hearts of the Ji family like the moon since she was a child. Later, after entering the military, she directly inherited the Ji family's handsome position. She has a high position and authority. How could anyone dare to treat her like this?