Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Federal Parliament Office Building, Office of the President of the Parliament     Lian

    Xiu shook the glass, sipped the wine from Sweet in the glass, took a sip, and said with satisfaction: "This time it's on the right track."

    "Doo toot."

Xiu replied: "Come in."

    A man in a neat suit came in from the door, his hair combed back meticulously, he looked like a capable assistant. Walked up to Lianxiu and reported: "President of Parliament, we got the news that the war is over."

    Lianxiu was not surprised that the war could be stopped so soon. Seeing the secretary's expression, the federation didn't seem to have lost, so it should be It was won. "What was the result?"

    "The Zerg army that attacked was wiped out, and more than half of the casualties in the empire were more serious."

    Lian Xiu raised his eyebrows. Annihilated? Could it be that the medicine didn't work? "What about the Federation? Have the Federation's troops returned?" The

    secretary hesitated for a few seconds before replying, "The Federation has less damage, and fewer lives were lost."

    Lian Xiu nodded: "It seems that the strength of our Federation is relatively strong. " Strong." The

    secretary frowned, and Lian Xiu then asked: "What's wrong, what else happened?"

    "The army hasn't returned to the Federation, because they are looking for someone. They are looking for the Marshal." The corner of

    Lian Xiu's mouth The rising arc immediately flattened, and he said seriously: "Say clearly." Although there was nothing on his face, Lian Xiu felt that his blood seemed to be boiling, and he only needed to confirm one more thing to know the potions Is there any use in the end.

    If Ji Yu really disappeared, but the Federation suffered less damage, then the only explanation is that Ji Yu resisted most of the combat power. And the potion for the Zerg is only a part, as long as it is perfected in time, there will be as many potions as you want, why not worry about unifying the entire galaxy, and even the entire universe!

    The secretary replied: "I heard that a new type of Zerg appeared on the battlefield. They attacked the marshal in a way that had never been seen before. It is not clear whether the marshal was blown to pieces or disappeared. In short, there is no trace. Missing, I’m afraid it’s more ominous than good.”

    Lianxiu made a sad look and said: “This is really sad. That’s the patron saint of our federation. The marshal is gone. Next time the Zerg attack, what should we do ?” After finishing speaking, he stood up and hurriedly ordered, “Hurry up and notify the people who are still in the empire, and then conduct a careful search, I don’t believe that the marshal is just gone.”

    Seeing this, the secretary comforted: “President, don’t worry, I It's been arranged."

    After the secretary went out, the corner of Lianxiu's mouth rose again, and he contacted Sweet who was far away in the empire.

    The empire and the federation are far apart. Human technology can only allow communication between the two in the same galaxy, but not too far apart. Therefore, Lianxiu communicates through the optical brain. As soon as Sweet picked it up, he joked: "The chairman of the council has received my wine? How does it taste?"

    Lianxiu raised his glass and took a sip: "Now give me the bitter tea you had last time, I think it's delicious too."

    Hearing this, Sweet raised his eyebrows: "Look at you, what good thing happened?"