Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Mu Anming has always been self-righteous and extremely dandy, but because the Mu family devotes all their strength to training him, after studying hard, he is able to pass the threshold of the First Military Academy.

    Mu Anming is already a third-year student. He spends time with a bunch of dandy boys and has achieved nothing in school. He also fails every semester at the end of each semester

    . After entering mecha maintenance, I thought that the First Military Academy would focus on training military personnel, and mecha manufacturing was also more important, so mecha maintenance should not be too difficult. Unexpectedly, the First Military Academy required physical training no matter what major, but the training made them miserable.     When Mu Anming saw Mu Li, he came up to him. "Hey, isn't this Mu Li? You don't stay at home obediently, what are you doing here? Because you got dumped, you came to the military academy to find Alpha?"     Mu Li didn't bother to talk to him, and walked to the side as if he didn't hear him.     A dude next to Mu Anming stopped her, looked at Mu Li's face obsessively, and said, "An Ming, do you know this beauty? Why don't you introduce me to everyone." Just as     Mu Anming was about to speak, he thought of the Ji family helping him pay off his debts . At that time, they agreed to the Ji family not to announce the relationship between Mu Li and Ji Yu. Moreover, if this group of people knew the relationship between Mu Li and Ji Yu, they might try to curry favor with Mu Li, which he didn't want to see.     Mu Anming said: "A younger sister who doesn't usually see each other, but just greets you when I meet you."     "I haven't heard you mention such a beautiful younger sister before."     Mu Anming thought for a while, and couldn't expose him and Mu Anming Li's half-parent relationship. The federation practiced monogamy. Although many nobles had outer chambers outside, the children of the outer chambers were always looked down upon, especially among the nobles.     Once this fact is exposed, the fact that he was the illegitimate child of the Mu family cannot be concealed, and he will be looked down upon and ridiculed by the people around him, and he cannot do this.     Before Mu Anming could figure out how to speak, Mu Li said, "We seldom see each other. We just have the same surname Mu. I still have something to do. Let's take a step first. Excuse me." Then she bypassed Gu Han who was standing in front of her.

    Gu Han, like Mu Anming, is a second generation who sits and eats.

    Seeing that Mu Li was about to leave, Gu Han stretched out his hand to grab it, but unexpectedly, Mu Li dodged to dodge, causing the dandy to fall to the ground instead.

    Gu Han was tired of playing with the delicate Omega, and meeting Mu Li, who was cold and hard to get close to, aroused his interest on the contrary.

    Just when he wanted to keep Mu Li, Mu Anming grabbed her by the shoulder and said as he walked, "Let her go, do you know why we are estranged? She is just a white-eyed wolf, she would rather rely on other Alphas than communicate with her family. She probably just got dumped by Alpha, so you better not provoke her. Do you want an Omega, let's go and see the freshmen."

    Hearing this, Gu Han lost interest when he thought that Mu Li might be tossing and turning in various Alpha beds before. . Although he doesn't taboo on meat and vegetables, he doesn't like Omega who has relationship with too many Alphas. So the two brothers followed Mu Anming and left.

    Mu Li came to the randomly assigned dormitory. In order to facilitate management, the school specially set up a dormitory building for Omega. The number of Omega students is very small, and they are all single rooms. After tidying up her things, Mu Li wandered around the campus to familiarize herself with the surroundings.