Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    When all the assessments are completed, the semester is finally over. Mu Li met up with four other teammates to have a meal together before leaving school.

    Kevin and Mu Li are both freshman students. As soon as Elena saw her teammates, she flaunted, "I'm still a few credits away from graduating.

    " He patted Elena's hand on Kevin's shoulder and said, "The captain and I have finished the exam, what's so good about you?" Then he looked at Kevin, "Why haven't I seen you for a few days? Can you bear it?"

    Elena asked back: "Why are you so fast."

    "Just because we are juniors, we are one year older than you, elementary school girl." Chen Xiyuan showed off.

    Oh, she's going to forget about it.

    Kevin looked at Mu Li, who was on the side, and asked, "Mu Li, how are your credits going?"

    "It should be only a few theory classes, those of the senior grades, are you doing well?" Mu Li looked at Chen Xiyuan and asked .

    Chen Xiyuan said confidently: "Theoretical courses are all cultural courses, and the difficulty can't be compared with the quality assessment. Mu Li, you have passed the mecha and fighting, and you are worried about the theoretical courses. You will finish memorizing them as soon as the next semester starts." Just apply for one exam, maybe E will be able to graduate soon."

    Mu Li wondered, "Don't you need to take classes?

    " Go up against the military." After finishing speaking, he asked Kevin on the side, "You are also a freshman, how are you doing?"

    "Is there any problem with me, I'm the first in school, okay?"

    Irene Na suddenly interrupted: "You are number one, what about Mu Li? It doesn't look like you are number one now."

    Kevin scratched his head in embarrassment, he also wanted to know why, let's look at it again With Mu Li's achievements now, maybe some people should be shining brightly.

    The five of them walked side by side on the campus. Although the capital planet is currently the most suitable planet for human habitation in the Federation, and it is warm like spring all year round, it is still cool in the evening. The evening wind blows, blowing away the fallen leaves all over the place.

    After the exam, the flow of people on campus was reduced by half compared to usual, and there were spaceships coming to pick them up everywhere, and students could be seen loading their luggage onto the spaceship.

    Seeing those students who were about to leave school, Bai Jingli looked at the four people around him who were not in a hurry, and became puzzled: "When are you leaving school?"

    "I'm not in a hurry, just go home before the New Year, anyway, my family There are many children, but I am one less." Elena replied.

    Kevin complained: "Me too, go back early and be taken by the elders as a mascot to show off to everyone? Since the Mecha League, I haven't contacted my mother once a month. She sends me videos every day. Every time It was a bunch of people, and then I played an award-winning tool man with no expression on my face."

    Chen Xiyuan said in surprise: "So you are too."

    "Isn't it? Being too good is also a burden."

    "You can save it." Elena stopped, "Look, Mu Li is not as good as you."

    "That's Mu Li's low-key." Kevin looked sideways at Mu Li asked, "Mu Li, when are you going home?"