Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    When Bai Jingli returned to the team, Chen Xiyuan rushed up and put his shoulders on his shoulder: "Captain, you are so handsome, just for a few seconds, you can see that the Blackhawks don't dare to move, let's see if they dare to be arrogant, haha Haha."

    Bai Jingli also smiled, and asked: "Who will come next?"

    "Or I'll go, anyway, I'm also a junior, let's go first." Chen Xiyuan suggested.

    Elena immediately said: "I can do it too, captain."

    Chen Xiyuan pressed Elena on the seat: "You just stay here, don't get damaged, otherwise who will help us repair the mecha?

    " He unbuttoned a shirt, waved his hand and said, "Wait for brother to come back."

    Black Eagle lost once, this time it was still a male Alpha.

    Chen Xiyuan came to the stage and asked the members of the Blackhawks team: "What do you want to compare?"

    This guy from the Blackhawks team was as quiet as Bai Jingli, and glanced at Chen Xiyuan: "Anything."

    Chen Xiyuan rolled his eyes , They won the last game with mental strength, so the opponent will definitely not let people with low mental strength participate, so they said: "Then let's fight."

    Before Chen Xiyuan made a move, the opponent made a move and hit the face directly , Chen Xiyuan dodged sideways, and the opponent's elbow hit him again, the elbows of the two hit together, and each of them took a few steps back.     Chen Xiyuan kicked from the side, and the two of them retreated with one blow. Chen Xiyuan took advantage of the opponent's stagger, and suddenly struck out, locking the opponent's shoulder from the back. After a struggle, Chen Xiyuan threw him over his shoulder and fell to the ground.     Seeing that the opponent fell down and couldn't stand up, Chen Xiyuan breathed a sigh of relief, turned around, and waved in the direction of his teammates. However, the teammate who had greeted him with a smile suddenly changed color and quickly gestured to him. Chen Xiyuan turned his head in confusion, and the opponent who had fallen on the ground had disappeared.

    However, when Chen Xiyuan realized his situation, it was too late. The opponent punched him in the face while he was turning his head and knocked him to the ground. His mind was buzzing, he quickly shook his head, but a double image appeared in front of his eyes.

    Almost ten percent of the strength of an Alpha was used, even if that Alpha was just knocked down, it was enough to cause severe trauma to the person being beaten.

    Chen Xiyuan didn't want to give up, so he stood up staggeringly, and rushed towards his opponent again, but after being injured, he was not so fast, and he couldn't accurately judge the opponent's movements, so he rushed to nothing. The members of the Blackhawks attacked Chen Xiyuan from behind while he was in the air, and Chen Xiyuan fell to the ground again.

    Chen Xiyuan tried to stand up with his hands, but he only supported his upper body before falling down again. His hands were just raised, unwilling to end like this, and tried again.

    "Chen Xiyuan, that's enough." In a trance, he seemed to hear the voices of his teammates, but they were in the stands, maybe he had hallucinations.

    When Chen Xiyuan was knocked down for the first time, Bai Jingli and the other three ran to the audience. That time their hearts were tightly gripped, and they could feel the strength of that punch even in the audience.

    Bai Jingli tried to stop it again, the contrast between the states of the two on the stage was already very obvious, if it continued, it would only be Chen Xiyuan who was hurting. "Chen Xiyuan, come down, okay?"