Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The next day, the opening ceremony.

    The opening ceremony is located in the indoor venue, which will also be the competition venue at that time. The layout of the venue is similar to the mecha training room of the First Military Academy. In the middle is the field, surrounded by stands. There is a screen at the top of each stand for live broadcasting. The judges' seats are directly in front of the stands, and the rest of the contestants are behind the judges' seats. Location.

    The ten qualified teams wore competition uniforms and entered the venue one after another with the teachers leading the teams.

    In addition to the top five schools in last year's competition, the other five places were selected from the audition. Auditions allow any university to sign up for the competition. The assessment method is similar to that of the official competition. Three of the teams this year did not participate last year.

    Today, there is no media chattering in my ears. Although there are many students from the school watching on both sides, and the live broadcast on the Internet, it is really much better for the five members of the First Military Academy.     The organizer, Boya University of Science and Technology, came in a menacing manner, forming a strong contrast with the First Military Academy as soon as it appeared. The opponent was the five tall and burly male Alpha in black uniforms.     According to the news informed by Gu Chen, these five people are the five people who participated in the competition last year. In the individual competition last year, the First Military Academy and Boya University of Science and Technology were evenly matched, but in the follow-up team competition, Boya lost the game due to a wrong prediction.     This year they didn't replace anyone in the team, it seems that they have made enough preparations and want to avenge their shame.     Then one after another, contestants from various schools entered the field, and there were also schools that broke out from the audition and qualified for the competition for the first time. But without exception, they are all five Alphas, which makes the First Military Academy, which has already attracted much attention, even more popular.     After waiting for more than an hour for the opening speeches made by President Boya and the sponsor, the opening ceremony came to an end. At this time, the live broadcast on Xingwang also attracted a lot of attention.     As the camera flickered by, most of the netizens in front of the entrance ceremony could only see the general appearance clearly, and the camera swept to the next team before it was fixed. The enthusiasm of netizens is not high.

    Although the enthusiasm of netizens is not high, people are always easy to be discovered by familiar people.

    The Mu family was forced to withdraw from the capital planet because of the affairs of Mu Anming and a few dandies, cut off all business contacts with the capital planet, and was forced to retreat back to the Snow planet. Mu Anming, who had just been dropped out of school and returned home, passed by the huge screen in the living room, and saw Mu Li's face clearly.

    In disbelief, he took the remote control to rewind the screen, repeatedly confirmed and saw clearly the contestants around Mu Li. He fell back on the sofa decadently, and kept muttering: "How is this possible?"     Seeing Mu Anming collapsed there, Xu Li screamed and walked over. Looking at Mu Li's face on the screen, seeing the news headlines, he couldn't believe it.     No matter how hard they dared to believe it, they had to watch helplessly as Mu Li walked further and further away step by step.     The Mecha League is also called an exchange match, so three days will be set aside before the match for each school to rest and explore and communicate with each other.     Mu Li and the other five were not interested in inquiring about other people's news, even if they knew that the other party had a strong opponent - no matter how powerful they were, could they compare to their instructors? No matter how special it is, can it compare to Mu Li, an SSS-level omega, and her pheromone that chokes people to death?     Elena took a few steps back, walked up to Mu Li and asked, "Is there still no news from the instructor?"     Mu Li shook her head.     Bai Jingli wondered, "Didn't the Zerg queen be killed by the instructor in the last battle that caused the instructor's mental disorder? Why did the Zerg make a comeback so quickly?"     "This time it's not as well known as last time, Maybe it's just the Zerg's habitual temptation." Kevin analyzed.     Bai Jingli said: "Okay, don't think about it, Mu Li, no news is the best news." The     few people just finished the topic and planned to talk about the content of the game, when five people in blue uniforms came up ahead of contestants. The team logo on the chest shows that they are newly joined Black Hawk Combat Academy.