Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Mu Li took a few steps towards the opponent who was lying on the ground, and just about to speak, she saw that the opponent freed up a hand to support his arm, and moved back desperately.

    The current appearance of the opponent is in sharp contrast with his arrogant appearance at the beginning. Mu Li couldn't help lowering her head and chuckling, raised her head, blinked her eyes slowly and said, "Do you want to continue?"

    "No, no, I admit defeat, I admit defeat." After saying that, she shook her head like a rattle.

    Mu Li nodded, and asked again pointedly: "Then you won't take advantage of my turn to sneak attack?

    " to cheap.

    But how could he sneak up on Mu Li? I can't overwhelm him with mental strength, pheromones-he still has to save his life, otherwise what should I do if I won't be able to smell the food in the future? Everything you eat tastes like pepper, and that's too stimulating.

    Mu Li watched the opponent go off the field, she did not leave the stage, but gestured in the direction of her teammates in the stands, and stayed on the stage.

    But the Blackhawks didn't feel so good. They are all arrogant Alphas. Because they went too well in the audition, they are determined to win this competition. And if they lose another game, they will have another competition.

    "Where did your strength go in the last match? The person who promised to beat the opponent so that he couldn't even climb up, finally couldn't even beat an Omega. It's really embarrassing for Alpha."

    "My nose is not healed yet . , You are not on it, do you know how miserable I am?"

    "I only know that the Omega with the highest spiritual power registered in the Federation is only S-level, you are also an S-level Alpha after all, right? Or, that Omega is so beautiful, Did you deliberately release water?" In fact, this is not only the voice of his teammates, but also the voice of most people watching the game.

    "What kind of water do you put, am I that kind of person?"

    Alpha, who had just experienced Muli pheromone, was too angry to argue too much, and now he urgently needs to go outside to smell the fresh air.

    "Captain, why don't I go? I have SS-level spiritual power, and there are few things I can't resist. This time the No. 1 Military Academy won, and there is a high probability that she will choose spiritual power in the next game. I still don't believe in this evil." After finishing his speech, he made a gesture that he thought was handsome, "Let little O see the strength of my big fierce A."

    The female Alpha who had just laughed at the loser heard this, and echoed: "Big fierce A, come on! .”

    So the Blackhawks sent the last male Alpha who never played.

    "What do you think Mu Li will choose this time?" Elena quietly approached Kevin and asked.

    Kevin took out the fruit, pushed it away and put it in his mouth, as if it wasn't at the competition site, but a certain outing. Regarding Elena's question, he said indifferently: "Is it more important than what? Anyway, the result is not the same."

    "I have a bold idea."

    Kevin glanced at her: "Mu Li will be provoked again by the other party. Choose mental power?"

    Elena clapped her hands together: "Yes, look at him, I am the most powerful in the world, I don't know how high the mental power is, and I haven't heard that the Federation has other SSS ranks besides instructors. Alpha." Kevin hit her and said, "The federal records are sometimes inaccurate, don't you think that     Mu