Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    A dinner ended in a weird atmosphere.

    After dinner, Ji Yu went to the study to deal with the affairs of the military department, while Mu Li took out his optical brain to search the Internet. Although she has been in this world for more than half a year, every time she comes into contact with things is brand new, even the simple movies and TV shows in the eyes of interstellar people, Mu Li feels that they are extraordinarily fresh.

    Mu Li happened to click on a column, and someone wrote in the comment area: This movie can compare to ten candlelight dinners.

    When Mu Li saw this, her heart was moved, and she was going to read the beginning first, and then ask Ji Yu to

    wait for Ji Yu to finish dealing with the relevant matters. After coming out of the study, she found Mu Li still leaning on the sofa, watching the light brain projection of the image. And the lights in the living room were turned off by Mu Li, and a strange sound came from Mu Li's direction. Ji Yu couldn't help but wonder what kind of movies a person with Mu Li's personality usually watches.

    Mu Li happened to have her back facing Ji Yu's study room, and Ji Yu deliberately slowed down her footsteps and approached, just as she was about to scare Mu Li from behind, when she raised her head, a huge holographic projection projected the content of the movie. And that video happened to show a long-haired woman in a white robe, with dry and rough long hair scattered around her body, covering most of her face.     The woman was crawling on the ground. Because the holographic technology of the interstellar era was so realistic, the woman seemed to be crawling towards Ji Yu. There are bloody red spots on the thin fingers, and then the slender and curved nails, as if they will scratch the skin if they go any further.     At this time, the woman raised her head, her face was also extremely unhealthy pale, with high and protruding cheekbones. The hair did not completely cover the cheeks, a pair of white pupils were exposed, staring straight at Ji Yu, and the corner of the bloody mouth curled up.     Since the lights in the living room were turned off by Mu Li, the only source of light was that woman, who was crawling over twisted step by step. In fact, Mu Li is in front, and the holographic projection is sent out through the optical brain on Mu Li's wrist. The natural projections are all in front of Mu Li. Ji Yu is at a safe distance, but she has just finished her business, and she is already mentally exhausted. , too late to think about it.

    In fact, when Ji Yu came out of the study, Mu Li had already noticed it. She just had a whim, read the recommendations and listened to the opinions of netizens and turned off the lights. At the beginning, she didn't seem to understand why watching one movie was worth ten candlelight dinners. There seems to be no plot in the film, just a few female ghosts in white clothes floating around.

    And now that Ji Yu came out, it was time to explain the doubts in her heart together.

    After all, there were ghosts in Mu Li's previous world. She had actually come into contact with them and caught some disturbing ghosts. Ghosts are not easy for Mu Li, even the evil spirits and mountain monsters she usually catches are not as good as them, maybe because she has never been in contact with ghosts with deep resentment.

    When the female ghost in the movie crawled out just now, Mu Li felt a little bored, and the sound of Ji Yu's footsteps happened to be heard. The female ghost in front of her didn't attract Dao Muli's attention at all, and Muli was completely attracted by Ji Yu's footsteps that became lighter and slower behind her.

    When Mu Li felt that Ji Yu was about to walk behind her, Ji Yu didn't move. Mu Li was suspicious. Could it be that Ji Yu stopped to scare herself? Is she someone so easy not to scare? ? Obviously not.