Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Kevin stood behind Mu Li, when Mu Li took a step towards the ten Alphas, Kevin retreated towards the No. 1 stronghold instead.

    The Alpha on the opposite side of Boya laughed loudly when he saw Kevin's movements: "That Alpha, don't run away. Just now you two wanted to kill the mouth of the single person in our team, but now you want to run away when there are too many people? Your first Are the people in the military academy so cowardly?"

    Then he looked at Mu Li with a little sympathy and said, "You didn't see it in front, did you know that your teammates are going to run away?"

    "No wonder I didn't see him play that day However, this face looks pretty good, how come your No. 1 Military Academy can compete with your face, and can you rely on Omega to protect it?" I

    thought their words would anger the two of No. 1 Military Academy, but I didn't expect the boy on the opposite side just laughed She smiled, then shook her head at them and said "tsk tsk" twice.

    Are they crazy or are the people from the First Military Academy crazy? Don't even care about this? Hello, classmate! You are an Alpha, are you willing to eat this kind of soft rice?

    Mu Li deliberately delayed for a while longer to capture the position for her teammates, and didn't care about the opponent's rhetoric.

    The Black Hawk Combat Academy team felt that they had missed something, but they couldn't remember it for a while. At this time, Boya's people couldn't stand it anymore, and took the lead in making a move. Heiying didn't care about anything, and rushed up, surrounded by ten people, trying to completely trap the two people on the opposite side in the encirclement, and cut off the left and right arms of the First Military Academy.

    The ten people on the opposite side seemed to feel that they were not enjoying themselves enough, some did not take out their weapons, and some took out laser cannon fire and did not directly attack Mu Li and Kevin. Even if Mu Li controls the mech, he can easily move through the artillery fire.

    The ten people on the opposite side seemed to be amused seeing Mu Li and the others hide and hide irresistibly. Some simply sat aside and admired it.

    "I said that Omega, your teammates are fishing behind, why don't you stop struggling?"

    "Hahaha yes, for the sake of you being an Omega, you can choose how you want to die, we will satisfy you .”

    Kevin sneered: "It's up to you?"

    The Alpha who sat down to watch the play became more interested when he saw Kevin's voice, and said, "You are not ashamed as an Alpha, the more you beat us, the farther you are from us, don't you think so? " Do you want to run away?"

    At this time, Mu Li turned around and gave Kevin a wink. After Kevin received it, he quickly changed the shape of the mecha in the blink of an eye, and drove away.

    How could the three Alphas who were closer to Kevin be willing to let go so easily? Also changed the shape of the mecha and prepared to catch up.

    But just when the mecha was about to chase after it, the two Alphas felt an unprecedented pulling force, preventing them from chasing after them. At the same time, their mental power was completely suppressed, and the mecha operation room instantly failed!

    The failure of the rack caused them to fall from mid-air in a very embarrassing posture. When the competition party set the program, the performance of the mecha was only set to the normal attack and defense program, and the parts of the fallen Alpha mechas fell off one after another. , some are mecha arms, and some are mecha joints used to connect supporting parts.