Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Extra 5

    Haunted house? Mu Li raised her eyebrows, thinking that Ji Yu was someone who would be scared to draw a gun even if she watched a ghost movie. Then this haunted house, no matter what you have to go through, it can be regarded as a worthwhile trip.

    Mu Li covered her eyes with her hands, and complained: "Do you think the light is too dazzling? I'm going to be sunburned to death after being outside for so long."

    Ji Yu looked up at the soft and almost cloudy Weather, glare? sunburned? When was Mu Li afraid of being exposed to the sun? And when fighting against the Zerg, those laser artillery fires didn't seem to make Mu Li feel uncomfortable, did they?

    But did Ji Yu dare to ask and refute?

    Different from other Omegas, Mu Li has never been hypocritical. Sometimes Ji Yu is so casual that Ji Yu thinks Mu Li is an Alpha. Would such a person be afraid of the light? She didn't forget that Mu Li was on the training ground, and she never complained about it.

    Even though Ji Yu felt that there was something in Mu Li's words, she could only cooperate and asked: "Mu Mu, shall we find a place to rest?"

    "Take a rest." Mu Li pretended to be embarrassed, and said: "I don't know where I can sit. In fact, I just need to find an indoor venue."

    "That's fine too. I remember there seems to be a coffee shop over there. Let's go in and get some food and rest for a while." Ji Yu After pulling past Muli, you will go to the intersection on the left.     Ji Yu pulled, Mu Li didn't move, she still stood there, looked at Ji Yu with a half-smile, and said, "Isn't there an indoor room in front of me, why did you go so far?"     "Mu Mu, look at this The place looks deserted at first glance, what are you thinking?" Ji Yu hurriedly misled Mu Li, hoping that this ancestor would stop being obsessed, hello, hello, hello everyone.     Mu Li's brows and eyes were curved, and she said with     a smile: "Ji Yu, are you afraid?" Originally Ji Yu wanted to say, 'Afraid? How could she be afraid? ', but in the present haunted house, life-saving is the most important thing. What alpha dignity, let them go to hell.     Ji Yu whispered, "Scared."     "What, speak louder, I didn't hear you."

    Looking at Mu Li's gloating face, Ji Yu amplified her voice and said, "I'm afraid, I'm afraid, okay?

    " .

    "Hey, wait a minute." Ji Yu was dragged forward by Mu Li, tried to go in another direction but failed, and asked anxiously: "Didn't you say it's all right? Your direction is wrong, Mu Mu."

    A sly smile flashed across Mu Li's face, and she said, "It's because you are afraid that I'm taking you there, don't thank me too much."

    Ji Yu watched the black mountain getting closer and closer to her, and the mountain The monsters and ghosts above opened their mouths wide, as if they were laughing at themselves. But...

    just laugh at it if you laugh at it, your life is important, she is cowardly.

    Fortunately, Ji Yu didn't want any image, so she squatted down, and Ren Muli couldn't drag her away no matter how hard she tried, just like a kindergarten kid would play a rogue when he asked his parents for money to buy food.

    "Are you going?" Seeing that she couldn't pull Ji Yu back, Mu Li threatened, "If you don't go, I'll be angry."

    Ji Yu lowered her head and thought for a moment, then shook her head, with a resolute expression on her face. Said: "I won't go."

    "Really not going?"

    "Really not going!"

    Mu Li sighed, and said in another way, "Then after I go in alone, if I encounter any danger, I will What should I do?"

I Heard That Omega Blows Up The Audience AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara