Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Extra 7

    After listening to Mu Li's words, Sect Master Lin gradually broke out in a cold sweat. Originally, he wanted to draw Mu Li to his camp, and use her fame to create a wave of momentum for the Jade Cloud Sect. But now that Mu Li asked such a question, he didn't know how to answer, so, this woman is actually from Misty Peak?

    Suzerain Lin has been the suzerain for so many years, and his force value is one of the best in the world, but among the suzerains of all dynasties, he is really not outstanding. In this life, Bi Yunzong has continued to be content with the status quo, without any major achievements. His disciple kidnapped Mu Li's person, and he even tried to kill someone, perhaps this is the most glorious 'achievement' of his life.

    Sect Master Lin immediately bowed down and apologized: "I hope Master don't care about me, it's because I have blind eyes."

    "Sect Master Lin thinks that one sentence of blind eyes can cancel out what you did just now?" Mu Li said reluctantly, "If I'm one step too late, do you still dare to torture her?" Sect Master

    Lin immediately saluted in a low voice: "Don't dare, how dare we."

    And some of the younger generation of immortal cultivators present did not dare to torture her. Sect Master Lin is so good at reading people's eyes. Seeing that Mu Li was going to cover Ji Yu, she immediately drew her sword and said to Mu Li, "I don't know who you are, but you just cover up this devil girl."

    "The devil girl?" The rope in his hand was untied, and seeing the glaring red mark on his wrist, his smile immediately retracted, and he looked at Sect Master Lin sharply, and asked, "You think so too?"

    When Sect Master Lin saw the red mark on Ji Yu's wrist, and then looked at Mu Li's attitude, his heart twitched, and he replied, "No, no, since you know Master, he is also a good person."

    "A good person?" Li looked at the young men who had just spoken, and asked, "Then do you think I am a good person?

    " Before anyone else could speak, Ji Yu took the lead in expressing his attitude, saying, "Mumu, of course you are a good person."

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu helplessly, and said, "You are the only one who can talk."

    "Even if you are an elder, you can't cover up for no reason. Although we are young, we also know the dangers of the Demon Cult. How can you do this?"

    Mu Li has lived away from the world for many years, and in her eyes those present are all juniors, so she didn't bother to care about it, and instead used her spiritual power to say to the people around her: "This person is my Taoist companion, not someone from the Demon Cult. If anyone is not convinced, feel free to You can come to Misty Peak."

    "Dao Dao Dao... Dao Companion?"

    "Master, this is absolutely impossible."

    "Yeah, my orthodox patriarch is too embarrassing to be with such a person... with such poor martial arts."

    " If you want to find a Taoist companion, there are many good-looking fairies in our sect, and their martial arts are also high."

    "Hey, so my daughter is the first on the list of fairies, so I should come first."

    "Your daughter is good-looking , Martial arts are not very good."

    "What's the use of high martial arts, can you compare with the ancestor? Good-looking is pleasing to the eye."

    "Sect Master Lin, no matter how good-looking your daughter is, it seems that she is not as good-looking as that one?"

    Mu Li saw Everyone was arguing about her life-long affairs, and they almost laughed out of anger. When will it be their turn to take care of her?