Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Mu Li turned her head away, put her arms around Ji Yu's waist, rubbed against Ji Yu, and said in a soft voice that was completely different from usual, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, why did you come here?"

    Ji Yu heard After Mu Li's voice, Mu Li's whole body tingling like this is absolutely abnormal, after thinking for a few seconds, he drowned the Mu Li in his arms. Muli Felt Huang Zhong У Jiang Dagger Jing Xicai survived being overturned to the ground.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu looked at her hands and regretted what she had done.

    "You, are you okay?" Ji Yu immediately stepped forward, wanting to help Mu Li.

    Mu Li's mother opened the hand that Ji Yu stretched out, sat up straight, and said with a sneer, "I'm not dead, don't worry."

    There was a wicked heart, but Muli thought that the last time Ji Yu slapped her face on the bed, , can be promising. In the end, after seeing each other for a few days, Mu Li just changed his attitude a little bit. He thought that if they didn't meet again, they should fight each other, but he didn't expect Ji Yu to be so dishonest.

    Tsk, this Alpha is really useless, can I change it?

    Ji Yu didn't know where to put her nervous hands now, and was hesitating how to relieve the atmosphere, Mu Li stood up, walked to the door, turned her head to look at Ji Yu, and said, "Do you still want to stay here?" Still not following?"

    Ji Yu immediately ran over, grabbed Mu Li's hand before Mu Li opened the door, before it warmed up a few times, Mu Li pulled her hand away, turned her head and said: " Marshal, please respect yourself."

    Ji Yu: ...

    Who is that person who just hugged her waist and acted like a baby?

    Mu Lixian, Ji Yujie, Pi Shunyu's room had already been cleared. After walking out of the house, Mu Li saw the three of Zhao Yuqi waiting at the door, talking with the people brought by Ji Yu.

    Mu Li and Ji Yu didn't communicate after they came out, as if they were two strangers, Kevin couldn't help but praised when he saw it: "Muli, you and the Marshal are good enough in acting, this way, no one will see you What's the relationship."

    Mu Li asked back: "Do we have any relationship?"

    Ji Yu "cough cough" was choked by Mu Li's words and coughed twice, and said, "Why not? We are..."

    Ji Yu noticed Mu Li's gaze on her, and swallowed back the words on her lips. Said in a sentence: "We are superior and inferior, don't you all take care of me?"

    Mu Li was very satisfied with Ji Yu's answer, looked at Kevin and said, "Did you hear that?

    " Don't pretend to be in front of the three of us? However, the Marshal is fast enough."     Fast

    enough, fast enough     ? ? ?     Alpha can't say fast! A matter of dignity, no compromise!     Just as Ji Yu opened her mouth to refute, she again sensed the death ray shot by Mu Li, struggled for a few seconds, was defeated again, and closed her mouth.     She is a tool person who came to save people with good intentions today. Not only did she not get any benefits, she was even deprived of the right to speak.     Mu Li walked up to Kevin and the others, and said, "Let's go."     Bai Jingli looked at Ji Yu who was following behind Mu Li, and asked, "Where are you going?"     Mu Li walked forward, and said, "Go Looking for our mecha, I don’t know where it was placed by the people of the empire. Why, if you don’t leave here, do you still want to live in that room?”     Bai Jingli immediately shook his head to express his refusal.     Ji Yu looked at the backs of Mu Li and the others talking, and felt that it was extremely dazzling. Mu Li was either cold-faced or death-ray towards her, so why could she smile so brightly towards other Alphas?     But what can she do, it's not easy to live like this, so she can only sigh and follow Mu Li's footsteps.     Ji Yu hurried past several people, turned around, said with a cold face, "You follow me, follow me to the Federation's station in the empire first. Mu Li, you and Wu Zhen!     Mu Li refused: "No, it's too attractive to be with you. "