Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Immediately download

    Ji Yu's forehead: "So you have planned this for a long time?"

    Mu Li nodded, sighed and said, "Although there are five beds in our tent, it is big enough." Then she looked around, "But I think your place is more comfortable."

    Ji Yu didn't dare to say, "Is it because I have more space here?"

    "If I really have to say, you eat more here." Mu Li reluctantly said road.

    "No more?"

    Mu Li thought for a while, then nodded: "No more."

    Ji Yu gritted her molars and said, "Then I'll send you all the food to your tent, you and your teammates don't get along very well." Okay? There are so many people and it’s lively. What do you think?"

    Mu Li replied without hesitation: "Really, you are really kind! But..."

    Ji Yu felt her own emotions when she heard the words in front of Mu Li. The tooth hurt even more from being bitten, and when Mu Li's sentence changed, she thought that Mu Li was going to say something else, so she asked expectantly: "But what?"

    "But do you have anything else to eat here? I'm afraid something is not enough, and you also know that my teammates have four Alphas, so they might have eaten."

    Ji Yu: ? ? ?

    Ji Yu felt that she really raised a supercilious o, and was trying to reap the benefits. With so many bright spots on her body, isn't it enough for Mu Li to use her as a reason to stay tonight?

    Mu Li saw Ji Yu's emotional changes, and Ji Yu's momentary joy turned into grievance in an instant, like a discarded puppy, drooping its head, looking at the ground.

    "What's wrong with you?" Mu Li asked knowingly.

    "It's nothing, then go and pack your things, and tell the adjutant what you want, and he will prepare it for you." Ji Yu waved her hand, still maintaining the same posture.

    Mu Li tentatively asked: "Then I will take them all?"

    Ji Yu waved her hand: "Go, go." If you don't go, I won't be able to control myself from wanting domestic violence!     "Okay." Mu

    Li hooked the corners of her lips, stretched out her hand and pulled Ji Yu's sleeve, "I came here because of you, do you really think I have less to eat?"

For someone who has lived for thousands of years, nothing in the material world can affect her. Except for her curiosity about novelty when she first came to this world, those foods did not attract her too much temptation. She used to be able to live without food for many years, but now how can she really stay for the fruit?

    Ji Yu raised her head and looked into Mu Li's eyes, as if she wanted to judge whether Mu Li was telling the truth from her eyes: "Really?"

    Mu Li nodded and said, "Really." Bian, looking at Ji Yu seriously: "Why, don't you believe me?"

    Don't believe me, Mu Li has told all the nonsense that people say, who knows what comes out of Mu Li's mouth? I don't know who else can bear Mu Li except her such a good Alpha. Ji Yu complained silently in her heart, but she didn't dare to speak out.

    "Of course I believe you." Ji Yu felt that at times like this, she had to follow Mu Li, otherwise she might be pissed out of the tent again. It was because of the large temperature difference at night that she didn't want to go out to suffer from the cold, so she followed Mu Li. Ji Yu quickly found a reason for herself.