Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Yu bought a house next to the First Military Academy, with three bedrooms and two halls. When she was in school, she occasionally lived outside and felt that the house was a bit empty. Now that she thinks of calling Mu Li together, it seems to be just right.

    When Ji Yu finally got rid of the enthusiasm of the teachers and was able to leave the school, Mu Li, who had left early in the morning, received a message from Ji Yu, "Let's have dinner together", with an address attached.

    Mu Li raised her eyebrows when she saw the news, it was not a restaurant outside, it should be Ji Yu's residence. But Mu Li didn't hold back, after all, she and Ji Yu lived in Ji's house for several months. After a period of separation, when I saw Ji Yu today, it was like a baby bird returning to its nest and found her sense of belonging.

    These days, the relationship between Mu Li and his teammates has gradually deepened, and the topic of feelings cannot be separated from the usual chats. Elena has a free and easy personality, is warm and popular, and is very popular with Xiao O. She has had many exes, so she often talks to Mu Li about the fun of couples. Among them, she brings her partner to her home, has a candlelight dinner together, and creates A little romance. Mu Li and Ji Yu have never overstepped, at this moment, they don't know if they are being influenced by Eileen, and they are also a little curious.

    Mu Li came to the door of the room where the address was located, sorted out her mood, and knocked on the door. Ji Yu seemed to have been waiting there for a long time, and immediately opened the door.

    The interior decoration is similar to that of Ji's house, in a very simple style. It's time for dinner, but there is no imaginary dinner on the table. Seeing that Mu Li seemed to be looking for something, Ji Yu said, "I connected one of the living rooms with the room and transformed it into a small training room, so that I can give you private lessons. What were you looking for just now? "

    Mu Li was ashamed of her expectations, Ji Yu had no idea at all. He said sullenly: "No."

    Ji Yu was puzzled, this was a private base she had never brought anyone here before, why was Mu Li unhappy? Are you hungry after a day of training? "But I feel that you seem a little unhappy. Are you hungry?"

    Mu Lizhi's joy of reuniting with Ji Yu was swept away at this moment. Treating her well, thinking of her, and saying that she can stay at Ji's house forever, and now regardless of the busy work schedule, she came here specially to guide her in the Mecha League. Isn't this something that only happens among Taoist couples? When she started to have this idea, Ji Yu didn't mean it that way. Could it be that Ji Yu just regarded her as a lifesaver?

    "It's just that I'm a little tired from training these days."

    "There are schools nearby, and we'll attract attention when we go out. Why don't you order some of your favorite food and send it over?" Ji Yu opened her personal terminal and handed it to Muli.

    "Okay, then let me take a look." Mu Li took it and picked it up.

    Ji Yu nodded, as if she believed Mu Li's words, but at the moment Mu Li turned around, she switched on the optical brain worn on her wrist and sent a message to Fa Xiao Baitang. The Bai family and the Ji family are family friends, but the Ji family is in the army, and the Bai family is in politics. Baitang is an outstanding female Alpha, and now her position in the council is very important. With her own ability and family relationship, it will be sooner or later to become the chairman of the council. thing.

    [I listened to your advice, went to the First Military Academy as an instructor, and then just brought my Omega to my college apartment, but she seemed a little unhappy. ]