Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Mu Li clumsily kissed Ji Yu again and again, every time she touched Ji Yu's lips, they would slightly separate after touching her lips, and then said "Ji Yu, Happy New Year", repeating the cycle, as if to express all the regrets about missing an appointment. , all made up in this kiss.

    Ji Yu's hand on Mu Li's waist gradually tightened. Mu Li felt a little strangled by Ji Yu's hug, but she didn't let go. After staying alone in this no-man's land for so long, she felt her heart sinking at this moment. down.

    Mu Li felt the change in Ji Yu's arm, and Mu Li curled her lips, but this was not enough.

    The hands around Ji Yu's neck moved slowly, down the neck, touching Alpha's soft glands. Although Alpha's glands cannot be marked like Omega's, they are also extremely sensitive and important parts. The feeling after being touched can cause the whole body to tremble.

    Mu Li's teasing again and again made Ji Yu finally couldn't bear it anymore, and moved up one hand on Mu Li's waist, both hands wrapped Mu Li in her embrace, and once again Mu Li's lips pressed against each other. When he left, he tilted his head forward, and bit Mu Li's lips a little fiercely. It looked like a fierce movement, but when Ji Yu moved away, there was no trace left on Mu Li's lips.     Ji Yu lowered her head, and the tip of her nose touched Mu Li's. Her excitement made her breathing a little messy, and she said in a deep voice, "Not everyone can touch Alpha's glands. Let go."     Mu Li's soft voice slowly said "If I don't let go, what will happen to you?" After speaking, he ran his fingertips across the back of Ji Yu's neck again, and looked at Ji Yu provocatively, causing Ji Yu to tremble slightly.     "You found this by yourself." Ji Yu looked deeply into Mu Li's smiling eyes. At this moment, Mu Li's eyes reflected only Ji Yu, and Ji Yu felt that she seemed to be captivated by those peach blossom eyes.     Ji Yu moved the hand that had just moved up a little away from Mu Li's back, covered those eyes, and the hand on Mu Li's waist led Mu Li towards her again, and the two of them were close to each other. together.

    Mu Li, who had her eyes covered, felt a little uncomfortable. She moved her hands away from Ji Yu's neck, and put them on Ji Yu's shoulders, but Ji Yu didn't give Mu Li a chance, and glanced at Mu Li's face with her eyes covered. , and kissed deeply.

    After kissing Muli, at first she just gently touched Muli's lips soothingly. Although it was Ji Yu's first kiss, maybe it was because of Muli's two bold teachings just now. , seems to have found a trick.     Ji Yu gently opened Mu Li's tightly closed lips with the tip of her tongue, and her dexterous tongue penetrated into the moist mouth, feeling the warmth. At first Ji Yu seemed to be looking for something recklessly, Mu Li opened her lips slightly in cooperation, not knowing what Ji Yu was going to do, she obediently followed Ji Yu's movements.     Soon Ji Yu found what she was looking for, hooked it out, and got entangled with it. Mu Li's hands on Ji Yu's shoulders clenched Ji Yu's clothes tightly, and the toes that had been padded for a long time were also a little weak at this moment.     The first time I tried this kind of kiss, just when Mu Li felt that she was about to suffocate, Ji Yu let go of Mu Li slightly, but still pressed against Mu Li's lips, panting slightly: "Breathe through your nose.     " Li replied, Ji Yu removed the hand that covered Muli's eyes, put it around Muli's waist, and then lowered her body so that Muli didn't have to step on her feet, and then deepened the kiss.     The pheromones of roses and cold springs poured out uncontrollably, entangled in the endless grass. Lengquan finally found its place, nourishing the rose more and more beautiful, blooming under the aurora all over the sky, it was a rose that only belonged to her, and a rose that bloomed only for her.     After a long time, Ji Yu left Mu Li's lips and kissed her. Ji Yu wrapped her arms around Mu Li's body and let her lean against her. Both of them were a little agitated and gasped lightly. Mu Li's lips were slightly red and swollen, and there was still a bit of unsatisfactory moisture in the corners of her mouth. The two were close together, feeling the beating of the other's heart at the same frequency, which was accelerated for themselves.     Ji Yu's voice came from Muli's ear: "My Mumu, Happy New Year."