Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The team led by Gu Chen in front has gone far away carrying the specimens, and is now carrying those specimens to the warship. The five of Mu Li stood at the entrance of the cave and discussed, but no one noticed their abnormality.

    Standing behind Bai Jingli, Chen Xiyuan couldn't help asking in a low voice: "Captain, what shall we do next?"

    Bai Jingli shook his head, looked around and said, "Do you think we are real now?"

    Elena Pointing to the location, she said: "Of course it's fake, it can't be that the location is broken? Mu Li, what do you think?"

    Mu Li hesitated, and frowned.

    "Don't frown, Mu Li, just say it."

    Mu Li said, "I think it's just for us to use, but if we really In the illusion, why is it the only one that is real?"

    "You're right." Bai Jingli agreed, "We had a conflict with Ye Yao just now, and after Mu Li's reminder, we all believed that it was fake, it was It was used to trick us into killing each other, so we wanted all five of us to escape safely. But..."     Mu Li continued, "But after we came out, we met Gu Chen who rescued us. The senior, the current military personnel, can become our trusted object. Therefore, we followed him here without any doubt, and the starting point for our competition."     Elena became more and more confused when she heard it, and asked: "What are you doing? I'm confused about what I'm talking about. So how should we explain our positioning? Is it fake or real now?"     "There are two reasons, one may be that we have returned to the starting point, and the purpose of the illusion is to Let us never get out of this mountain, always stuck at the starting point, and lose the game. The second is the usual form of illusion, which satisfies our desires and keeps us stuck here and cannot get out." Mu Li explained, raising her head Continued: "This is my idea, I haven't thought of anything else."     "But we don't have any other information, how can we find a breakthrough?" Kevin asked after looking around and finding nothing.

    Elena pointed to Gu Chen's team in front: "Isn't that abnormal? How about we go and take a look?"

    After hearing what Elena said, Chen Xiyuan immediately interrupted: "Are you crazy? Do you want to be wanted for the rest of your life or be in jail for the rest of your life?"

    "Then you try to find a way? If you are fat and fat, don't you often do that? Maybe, maybe we can find a breakthrough?" Elena retorted, nodding her mouth.

    Bai Jingli saw several teammates starting to quarrel again, and stopped him: "Okay, our mood may be affected at any time, everyone should be careful and try to calm down. You forgot the illusion with Ye Yao just now Well, if it wasn't for Mu Li, are you really planning to kill Bei Jun

    , "I, I didn't mean that. "Bai Jingli's stern expression made Elena's heart tremble, "Then I will listen to you, and I will do whatever you say. Bai Jingli turned to

    look at Mu Li and asked her opinion.

    Mu Li suggested: "Maybe we should first judge whether we are in reality or illusion. "

    "How to judge?" Should he go further? Sang Jun backed his voice, and

    Mu Li nodded.

    "Muli, are you kidding me?" Elena thought she had tinnitus. After a lot of hardships, she finally got out of the mountains, why did she want to go into the mountains again? "What if, I mean, what if Wanwan Ranxiu repeats infinitely?"

    Regardless of the fact that Eileen is usually not upright, the infinite loop at this moment made the other people dare not make a decision lightly. That's right, the Wanzhus entered the mountain again and fell into another desperate situation, what should we do?