Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The adjutant was very efficient, and thanks to the principal's cooperation, he was able to obtain the student's information with ease.

    Mu Li's personal potential and Ji Yu's identity and background made it easy for the principal to let go. After all, he also had to consider the future of the military academy, so he might as well be a favor. Even if he didn't help, with Ji Yu's ability, he would think of other things. way.

    Sitting in the study, Ji Yu looked at the information passed in her hands, and the hostility in her heart that she hadn't seen for a long time continued to rise.

    The people who plot against Mu Li are the dandies that the principal's office met some time ago. She didn't kill them all, but left behind such troubles.

    They even dared to use the inducer of Omega pheromones on campus, what else would they not dare to do? These dudes have been doing evil for a long time, do you really think she dare not attack them?

    This time it was to induce estrus, but next time it was to kill someone?

    Ji Yu scanned through the photos on the information one by one, and finally settled on a certain photo, which was the Alpha who sprayed Mu Li with the inducer. Ji Yu took the communication and dialed to the adjutant: "Come to Ji's house within half an hour, follow me to Wang's house."

    "Yes, Marshal." As soon as

    the adjutant received the call, he could imagine that it was a matter of information. Is it the most conspicuous family in it? Having been in business for generations, he can barely be regarded as a big chaebol in Capital Star. The adjutant quickly ordered a few capable men, and told those who were at home on vacation to put on military uniforms and assemble immediately.

    According to people familiar with the matter, the gate of the Wang family was surrounded by more than a dozen military spaceships that night, and the Wang family members came out in a hurry, including the head of the family.

    Then a group of people came out of the spaceship, dressed in military uniforms, in an orderly manner. The leader is a tall female Alpha.

    And the head of the Wang family, who has always been arrogant, respectfully welcomed the group of people into the house. Not long after, the bodyguards of the Wang family rushed into the house, and then there was the sound of fighting, but the sound didn't last long, and the people in military uniforms pushed the door and walked away. Go out and leave the Wang family.

    And the Wang family was in a mess.

    It was rumored that the Wang family had offended some important person, but no one could tell why. After all, people in the military are not easy to mess with.

    However, it's not over yet.

    The cooperation of the Wang family had problems one after another, and the market value also plummeted. Although the few families who had good relations with the Wang family had not seen soldiers coming in and out, they were also injured one after another.

    A week later, an uninvited visitor ushered in at the door of Ji's house.

    It was still the group of dandies and their mothers, but the venue was changed. After a few days, they also figured out some clues. The heirs of their families were unlearned and ignorant, and they all committed crimes together. Similarly, these mothers threatened the principal at the First Military Academy.

    But it's already too modest. Could it be that among the five students there is really a strong background? If so, why did they all look so ugly before Ji Yu came?