Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    A day later, when Mu Li's condition stabilized, he returned to the First Military Academy. Now that the actual relationship between the two has been exposed, Ji Yu and Mu Li did not separate, and came to the Jijia Club together on Ji Yu's spaceship.

    Mu Li looked normal on the surface, but she was still a little uncomfortable inside. When he walked into the Jijia club, he deliberately kept a little distance from Ji Yu.

    The other four people had already arrived, and when they saw Mu Li and Ji Yu walking in together, they had such expressions on their faces.

    Mu Li ignored Ji Yu, went straight to her teammates, put down her backpack, and planned to do some warm-up exercises.

    Eileen was the first to get close to Mu Li as usual, and just about to put her hand on Mu Li's shoulder, she stretched it halfway, as if she had sensed something, she turned around and saw Ji Yu was looking at Mu Li, and quickly put her hand back to her side , touching his nose in embarrassment.

    Ji Yu glanced at the crowd, and before they could say anything, she took the lead and said, "Let's start training."

    Elena and the other four found that although Ji Yu was still doubting life by torturing them to death as usual, but I always feel that there are some subtle changes in Ji Yu.

    For example, during training, their moves were not perfect, and Ji Yu just said "do it again" lightly.

    For example, when the mechas were fighting, Ji Yu didn't kill their mechas. After all, Ji Yu was a person who liked to dismantle the opponent's mechas without mercy.

    Who made the school's mechs all be supplied by Ji's family? People have money to dismantle it.

    Another example is that Ji Yu seems to still pour water on them from time to time today. I don't know if it's their illusion. Ji Yu seems to be in front of them, but her attention is elsewhere.

    But maybe they were thinking too much, how could someone like Ji Yu desert during the battle?

    When the training was over, they turned their heads to look at Mu Li, and found that Ji Yu was squatting in front of Mu Li holding water, while Mu Li was leisurely wiping the sweat from his forehead with a towel, they seemed to understand something.

    This is to embrace the beauty, but can't you feel better?

    "So what the instructor said that day is true, they are really a couple?" Elena patted Chen Xiyuan and asked quietly.

    Chen Xiyuan dodged to prevent Elena from touching him, and looked in the direction of Ji Yu and Mu Li with his arms crossed, and said, "I didn't notice it at first, but you see that the instructor is usually so strict, and now he looks so stern in front of Mu Li." Can the flattering appearance be fake?"

    "Didn't you see that Mu Li didn't take care of the instructor? Maybe Mu Li was forced, but I have to figure it out." Kevin suddenly said something, as if Go in the direction of Mu Li.

    "Hey hey." Elena held Kevin back and said, "What are you doing? You saw what happened to Mu Li that day. The instructor took her away. What else could have happened?

    If Mu Li said that she was with her It’s okay for the instructor, maybe they’ve already marked it, so it’s useless, right?”

    Kevin raised his fists: “Even if the mark is made, it can be washed off, Mu Li is such a good person, even if the instructor is a marshal, he can’t bully people like this. That day I shouldn't, I shouldn't have watched her be taken away."