Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Seeing that Mu Li didn't speak, Ji Yu didn't behave well enough? Aren't the Omegas from other people's homes so moved that they say they love her with tears in their eyes? Ji Yu hesitated and said, "If you feel dissatisfied with what I said just now, I can renegotiate terms with the Mu family."

    Mu Li shook her head, feeling sour in her heart. I have never had too many emotional ups and downs, like a small flower growing in the cracks of the wall, only relying on my own perseverance to grow upwards. There has always been only the storm brought by life, but she doesn't know that there is someone who can hold an umbrella for her.

    Mu Li didn't know what Ji Yu was expecting, so she said softly: "It's already fine, thank you."

    Mu Li helped Ji Yu clean up the dark spots step by step every day, and a week later, with the last black spot disappearing in the sea of ​​consciousness, Ji Yu Completely restored health.

    But the moment Ji Yu opened her eyes, the sunlight outside the window was blocked by Muli, and Muli seemed to be bathed in the sunshine, her long black hair and white skirt swayed gently in the wind, and her beautiful peach blossom eyes were all over her face. looked at her expectantly.

    "I have cleaned up the black spots caused by the venom in your sea of ​​consciousness. How do you feel now? Is there any discomfort?"

    Ji Yu mobilized the spiritual power in her body and discovered the spiritual power she was proud of. Finally able to be manipulated freely again, without the unbearable pain in my mind anymore.

    "Don't worry, I'm completely healed." Ji Yu said sincerely, "Thank you, if I hadn't met you, I might not be able to bear the mental disorder." He added in his heart: This Omega is simply a little treasure!

    Mu Li waved her hand indifferently and said, "You've helped me a lot, thanks to you for the Mu family's affairs."

    Ji Yu smiled and said, "Okay. But if you need my help later, you must tell me Me." You have such a powerful Alpha, you need to use me more, I'm very useful.

    Mu Li thought for a while, and said, "There is indeed one thing. I don't know if Uncle Wang mentioned it to you. I want to enter the combat command department of the First Military Academy. I heard that the first military academy's majors are extremely strict. I don't know much, can you help me?"

    Since Ji Yu stayed in the room all day after being injured, her physical fitness was not as good as before, so Ji Yu also wanted to restore her previous physical fitness as soon as possible.

    Looking for someone else to teach you your Omega? Is she shameless? How is it possible to find it! "I asked Uncle Wang to find a teacher to guide you, but I was not particularly satisfied for a while. It just so happens that I also have to do physical training every day. Why don't I teach you?"

    Mu Li thought, recalling the information about the According to the introduction of Ji Yu's life, Ji Yu graduated from the First Military Academy ahead of schedule with top grades in theory, fighting, and mech operation. There must be no better teacher. "Okay, then I'll trouble you."

    There were still nearly three months before leaving school, and during this time, Ji Yu took Mu Li for combat training and battle with mechas.

    Most of the soldiers that Ji Yu led before were Alphas, and there were also a few Bates. In her eyes, they were all treated equally. If you have poor physical strength, you should go for a few laps, squat and do push-ups, and then start teaching when your physique improves. If there is something you can't learn, just practice it again and again. No one dared to resist the military orders, she has always been a nightmare for soldiers.