Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Ji Yu said to the ladies: "Tomorrow is the weekend, and there is no one in the school. Then go to the campus forum of the First Military Academy and apologize publicly with your real name."

    Before waiting for a few dandies to reply, Ji Yu walked in the direction of Mu Li After taking a few steps, he remembered something and added: "If you're not sincere, I think even if I can't let you drop out of school, I can close the gate of the military department to you forever."

    Ji Yu implied threats, but on the surface It's just that it's not related to the military department, and it doesn't matter much to the business family.

    But relying on the strong network of the Ji family, no one dared to help those rejected by the Ji family. No matter whether you have a good relationship with the Ji family or not, you are willing to sell it to the Ji family. After all, the Zerg race was attacking, without Ji Yu, no one could guarantee whether they would see the sun the next day.

    Dandy and their mother nodded repeatedly, it was a deal. Then he left dejectedly, as if they were not the ones bossing around just now. And if they still want to stay here, what if the marshal is not happy and imposes some conditions?     Rich wives have no other skills, but the ability to read words and demeanor is still very strong. Ji Yu obviously stood out for those five students, and they weren't so ignorant.     After the group of people left, Ji Yu and everyone in the mecha team said goodbye to the teacher and left the principal's office.     When they walked out of the administrative building, the tense spirits of the five people completely relaxed and let out a sigh of relief. Just as she was about to thank Ji Yu, she saw Ji Yu's face darken, she didn't say a word, but it was like the calm before the storm, ready to burst into anger at any time.     But just now Ji Yu helped them out, obviously helping them, could there be other reasons to make this great god unhappy? Several people stared wide-eyed, but none of them guessed the reason.     When Ji Yu thought that Muli was almost slandered just now, with such a stain on her back, maybe Muli would never be able to enter the military headquarters in this life, and she would be insulated from what she wanted to do, and there was a nameless anger in her heart. And what she couldn't accept the most was that Mu Li didn't look for her even though she could solve all the problems as long as she stepped forward.

    Ji Yu forced herself to look normal, turned her head to the people behind and said, "Mu Li, come with me. Everyone else go back to the Jijia club first.

    " Unprecedented unity emerged within Squad A, and the rest thought that Ji Yu was going to punish Mu Li, so they said, "Instructor, we did this together, we can't blame Mu Li alone."

    Ji Yu saw that The others misunderstood, but they didn't want to explain anything. Could it be that she just said that looking for Mu Li was a private matter, because she felt that Mu Li didn't think of her at the important moment, so she was unhappy?

    She and Mu Li had already reached a tacit agreement on not disclosing their marriage relationship, so if she approached Mu Li because of a private matter, it would be rather eye-catching.

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu in a daze, but seeing that Ji Yu's expression didn't seem to be joking, she said to the others, "I'll go back as soon as I go, you guys go back to training first." But as soon as she took a step, she was caught by a Caught with one hand.

    Kevin didn't know how to speak, he just felt that Mu Li couldn't face Ji Yu's anger alone, so he grabbed Mu Li's arm unconsciously. Kevin said: "Why did the instructor call you alone? Do you want to go alone? What if she gets angry at you?"

    Mu Li didn't think too much, and blurted out to defend Ji Yu: "She won't, She's not that kind of person."

    "But..." Kevin didn't let go of Mu Li, raised his eyebrows at Mu Li and said, "Why don't I go with you, I'll resist the beating. And you are an Alpha and an Omega alone It's not good to be together, there is something we can't listen to."