Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Extra 2

    Ever since Ji Yu led Mu Li to say that she was married when she was interviewed at the border, the entire Star Network was paralyzed that night. Countless programmers worked overtime overnight to repair the server, but this news caused a great sensation. The network that was just repaired soon collapsed again.

    So countless programmers decided to simply live in the company, while eating melons with the vast number of netizens, willingly eating the so-called "marshal and her little wife" story that was revealed by various people, while working hard network maintenance.

    After Ji Yu finished speaking in front of the war reporters, she began to speak in an official tone, and no matter how the reporters turned the topic around to her and Mu Li, Ji Yu still resumed her usual seriousness, acting like a businessman. Said: "It's not convenient to talk about personal matters here." The merit and fame are deeply hidden.

    But Marshal, have you forgotten that you were holding that Omega by the hand one second ago, showing off, why did you turn your face and deny anyone the next second? Are you losing your memory or are we hallucinating?

    But if you are a more careful netizen watching the live broadcast, you will find that before the marshal's attitude became serious, it seemed that the Omega next to him stretched out his hand behind the marshal, and the marshal frowned briefly, and then went back to business .

    In fact, Ji Yu was also very helpless, she felt that her back was hurting the whole time. Originally, she was pinched by Mu Li, and she thought it didn't matter. As an Alpha, what is this little pain? In order to show off her Omega in front of the people of the entire Federation, Ji Yu felt that this difficulty was nothing.

    But soon Ji Yu felt a wave of mental power coming towards her. If she couldn't do it, she would use her mental power? Ji Yu didn't dare to imagine that if she continued speaking, Mu Li would throw herself to the ground in front of all the Internet users.     In order to maintain her image for more than ten years, Ji Yu decided that saving her life was the most important thing. In fact, it's not that she's afraid of Mu Li's recklessness, it's just that she's even more afraid that she might not be able to enter her house tonight.     What? You want to ask if the Ji family belongs to Ji Yu?

    That's right, the Ji family is indeed Ji Yu's, but as long as Mu Li decides not to let Ji Yu in, who would dare to let Ji Yu in? Don't you know that the Ji family is now in charge of Mu Li? If Ji Yu was let in on his own initiative, then Ji Yu would lose the opportunity to make a miserable expression. This is a love affair between people and it is not easy for outsiders to intervene.

    Okay, the topic is a bit far away, so let's talk about the official Marshal. Although the netizens looked expectantly and wanted Marshal to reveal more details about her relationship with Mu Li, but Marshal never let go. The marshal doesn't let go, won't they pick it up by themselves?

    Soon someone picked up the news that Ji Yu had a mental breakdown a year ago, her sea of ​​consciousness was corroded by the venom of the Zerg queen, and she died soon. At the beginning, the netizens who released this news were attacked, and all of them pointed to the date and cursed: "You still have the nerve to show the news a year ago. You are a spy sent by the empire. You want to cause panic in the federation, so you can take advantage of it." Annex the Federation? ’

    But that netizen not only didn’t delete his Xingbo, but also circled the words ‘mysterious Omega cured the Marshal’s condition’ written on it. Now those netizens shut up. This matter seems interesting, so Mu Li is the marshal's savior, and the marshal agreed with her body in order to repay?     So this version was spread more and more outrageously, and even in the end, it turned out that Mu Li rescued her at random, Ji Yu stalked her, and finally married Mu Li as an Alpha.     You read that right, an Alpha married an Omega. Although the Federation is now advocating AO equality, if they hear that an Alpha is marrying an Omega, people's first reaction must be: Ah, that Alpha is a softie, a married woman, right?     It is conceivable how outrageous it would be to put these words on Ji Yu. The dignified First Marshal of the Federation was just 'taken' into marriage. The news spread extremely fast, and soon reached Ji Yu's ears.     That day Ji Yu was bored in the office of the military headquarters, waiting for the off-duty time to come so that she could go home early. After all, Mu Li always ignores her during working hours.