Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Extra 3

    Ever since Ji Yu returned to the Federation, she has taken Mu Li in and out of any important places without any concealment. Originally, Ji Yu was not social, and the principle of not attending banquets was also broken. Like a peacock spreading its tail, it deliberately wants to take Mu Li to show off in front of everyone, as long as Ji Yu is free, she will not refuse any party, big or small.

    Not only would they not refuse anyone who came, but they would also put on a couple's dress with Mu Li every time. Who would dare not give Ji Yu face? So every time Ji Yu would become the center of the banquet. As the president of the council, Bernice's banquet is indispensable. So today, Bernice extended an invitation to Ji Yu as a matter of routine, and Ji Yu agreed without hesitation.

    When it was time to get off work, Ji Yu found Mu Li with a smile, closed the door of Mu Li's office, locked it, walked over and stood in front of the desk, and asked, "Major General Mu, can we go home?"     Mu Li was Write something, Ji Yu will come over on time every day, and as time goes by, she also got used to Ji Yu's behavior. Mu Li continued to do the work at hand well, and then raised her head and said, "Well, it's fine."     Ji Yu immediately went around, took Mu Li's hand, and complained, "I told you to move your office to my building. I've gone, you have to stay at the original place, so I can't come to see you even if I have nothing to do."     Mu Li turned her head and looked at Ji Yu helplessly, and said, "Dating is forbidden during working hours."     "Then it is now It's time to get off work, Major General, can you go on a date with me?"     Mu Li looked at Ji Yu's expectant face, and asked doubtfully, "Where are you going?"     Mu Li pressed the light button by the door while making gestures When she wanted to open the door, she was stopped by Ji Yu. She didn't lock it for the sake of looking good, so she had to do something to be worthy of the lock, right? Ji Yu hooked the corners of her mouth, pulled Mu Li's shoulder over, pressed it against the door, and was about to kiss her.     But Ji Yu came up with such a trick every day, did she really think Mu Li was unprepared? Mu Li pushed hard, the two switched positions, and pushed Ji Yu against the door panel. When Mu Li looked at Ji Yu proudly, she found that Ji Yu had no intention of resisting, so what sense of accomplishment would she have?

    Mu Li pursed her lips and let go of Ji Yu. Unexpectedly, a hand around her waist pushed her forward again. Just as she was about to speak, a kiss was placed on her lips. The pitch-dark environment sharpened the five senses of the two of them, and Ji Yu forcefully opened Mu Li's teeth and drove straight in.

    It seemed that Ji Yu was the one who was trapped, but in fact Mu Li was unable to resist, until Mu Li started to resist, Ji Yu finally stopped, stepped back a little, raised her hand to wipe off the crystal water on Mu Li's lips Then, with a slightly hoarse voice, she said, "Okay, now we can go."

    Mu Li glared at Ji Yu, and said angrily, "Quickly open the door."

    "Yes, yes, yes." Ji Yu turned and opened the door contentedly, and pulled Following Mu Li, she went directly to Michael at the door.

    "Mumu, don't look at me like this. The mecha can drive automatically, if you stare at me like this again, I'm afraid I might do something in the air." Ji Yu turned her head to look at Muli, and teased .

    Mu Li abruptly withdrew her gaze, acting as if nothing happened.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu asked, "If you have anything you want to ask, just tell me."

    "Isn't this the way home?"

    Ji Yu nodded and said, "It's really not, I'll take you to a place first, we Let's go eat again."