Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Seeing that Zhao Yuqi hadn't spoken, Bai Jingli tentatively said, "Mu Li, these are just speculations, so don't think too much about it."

    However, as soon as he finished speaking, Zhao Yuqi retorted: "Mu Li said very well. Yes. Those three scientists were able to get the military to send people to do human experiments for them on the purple starry sky. Do you think we didn’t have the participation of the parliament in the last mission?"

    Mu Li echoed: "Yes, go up Once they were able to use us, this time they can still use other methods to transfer Ji Yu away and accomplish their goal."

    Bai Jingli looked at the serious faces of Mu Li and Zhao Yuqi, took a few steps back and forth, and asked: "Do they still dare to attack the marshal?" The

    wind blew up the fallen leaves, and the originally clean ground was stained with dust. The sound of the leaves falling, like a signal, broke the peace among the three.

    Mu Li suddenly raised her head, gritted her teeth and froze on the spot. Bai Jingli asked what she had been afraid to say just now, which completely shattered her calm pretense.

    Mu Li glanced at the ground in bewilderment, turned around and was about to leave, Zhao Yuqi immediately stepped forward, grabbed Mu Li's arm, and persuaded: "Mu Li, don't be impulsive, things haven't been decided yet, don't act rashly Mu Li turned around ,

    slowly pulled Zhao Yuqi's hand away with the other hand, and forced a smile on his face: "Act rashly? How can I act? With my current status, I even have the qualification to go to the border of the empire to find her." None, isn't it?"     As long as Mu Li thinks that Ji Yu may be attacked by Zerg and the Empire, and may be assassinated by people inside the Federation, and she is not an official member of the military, she cannot contact Ji Yu. , there is no way to know Ji Yu's actual situation. What should she do?     Seeing Mu Li's increasingly bewildered expression, Zhao Yuqi pulled Bai Jingli over and said, "You accompany Mu Li back to Ji's house first, and I'll go find out the news."     "Major General." Mu Li stopped Zhao Yuqi, "I can help What are you busy with?"

    Hearing that Mu Li's title became official, Zhao Yuqi also seriously emphasized: "The situation is unknown now, and even the military headquarters may not be safe. I will go to inquire about the latest movements of the parliament and look for the trace of the spaceship. Once there is news, we will Just go and check."

    Bai Jingli asked: "The meaning of checking is what I think?"

    "Is it still possible to go in and snatch people openly?" Zhao Yuqi paused: "In short, when the truth is not determined In the past, anyone in the military department could be a gap, and everyone might have connections with the parliament. Therefore, don't believe any of you."

    "No one can believe it? What about you?" Mu Li asked back.

    Zhao Yuqi hesitated for a while and said, "If it's really a critical moment, you can only trust yourself."

    Mu Li shook her head and smiled lightly, "No, I trust you. I didn't save you from those three scientists because Suspicious of each other."

    "Then what if you believe it wrong?" Zhao Yuqi approached Mu Li, keeping a suitable distance, and said, "I took the task of saving people back then, and I chose you two too. .As for the guards this time, I also trusted others. Is it reasonable to leave here and let them be taken away by the people of the council?"

    Bai Jingli nodded: "Although your speculation is reasonable, I don't believe it. We came back from the barren star together and escaped from the Zerg, isn't that reason enough for us to prove ourselves to each other?"