Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "The source?" Mu Li slowed down, and asked, "Do you know where Lian Xiu created mutants?"

    Ji Yu led Mu Li to continue walking towards the open place, so as to release Michael, and said "Do you still remember me cheating to death?"

    When Mu Li heard it, her face changed instantly, and she sneered, "I will never forget such a good play by the marshal."

    Ji Yu suddenly felt a chill running down her back Swallowing, looking at Mu Li's expression, she suddenly felt that she couldn't continue, and said, "That... um..."

    Mu Li withdrew her smile, walked forward expressionlessly, and said, "You Hurry up and say, what happened to the feigned death?"

    "In those days, I sneaked back to the Federation secretly."

    "Are you a smuggler?" Mu Li raised an eyebrow, "The people at the border didn't stop you? "

    Ji Yu said confidently: "That's because I know when they switch defenses, and the Federation is here, who can know me?"

    Seeing Mu Li nodded with a half-comprehension, Ji Yu continued: "Go back to the Federation The main thing is to investigate Lianxiu. He has recently used the power of the chairman of the council to interrogate many prisoners. I didn't think there was anything unusual about him at first. Now it seems that if we go to the prison to investigate, maybe those people will not be there after they come out. Let's go back."

    "You mean, the mutants might be those prisoners?" Mu Li shook her head again and said, "But some of them are too young, and their mental strength is not high, they look like ordinary people. "

    Ji Yu also frowned after hearing this, and said: "It is true that there are mutants of all ages, but where did Lianxiu get these people?

    " A way for the family to get together and not arouse the suspicion of those people?"

    "Yes, ore!" Ji Yu raised her head abruptly, and said, "The Lian family is as profound as the Ji family. Although he is the chairman of the council on the surface, he can support the Lian family's network and his personal research expenses. , it must not be a small amount. If I remember correctly, the Lian family has several mine stars in their hands. Generally, the family members of the miners will go to that planet together and take care of it."

    Ji Yu took Mu Li to the rice Caleb then analyzed: "Those mine planets are some distance away from the capital planet. They were mutated and transported to the capital planet, and then were hidden by Lian Xiu. The private planets of the Federation usually do not interfere with the military. Therefore, the safety issue is handled by the owner of the planet himself."

    Mu Li took a seat next to the console, looked at Ji Yu, glanced at Ji Yu, and said, "Evil capitalist." Just as

    Ji Yu was about to walk to her console, After hearing this, she turned back, put her hands on Muli's seat, approached and said, "Mumu, I have never exploited you."

    Muli's lips curled up slightly, those beautiful peach eyes seemed to be able to Bewitching people, she looked into Ji Yu's eyes and said, "Not now, but will it be later?"

    Ji Yu really thought for a few seconds, and said, "Didn't you say that my money and my people are all Are you alone?"

    "Then what if you run away one day? Disappear quietly like last time."

    Ji Yu felt guilty when she heard this, and touched her nose Concealing his panic, he said, "That was really an accident. I will try not to do this in the future, okay?"