Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    As a figure around him turned into a phantom, it brought great anxiety to those freshmen who remained on the virtual battlefield. The effect is too realistic, they can see the attack of their teammates before they die, and they can see the mech being blown up and swallowed by the Zerg.

    The teammates who fought side by side in the last second disappeared in front of their eyes after being washed away, all alone and helpless. For most people, not to mention killing the Zerg to get points and improve their rankings, they even do basic self-protection No, whether it's Omega, Bate or Alpha.

    Mu Li looked at the chaotic but numerous Zerg like moths flying into a flame, with a serious expression on her face. She never thought about forming a team from the beginning. Before she was reborn, she had never fought side by side with anyone. No one could understand her. , can ride a horse with her wantonly, and strike Ling Chen with a sword.

    Therefore, this increase in difficulty did not bring too much pressure to her. One is that Ji Yu took her to conduct similar training in Ji's simulation training room before. The second is because people who are used to facing danger alone will not expect someone to descend from the sky to protect her from the wind and rain.

    It's just that when Mu Li was in Ji's house, Ji Yu let her choose Ji's mecha, and she was driving a relatively high-level mecha. It would be easy to fight low-level Zergs, but it would only cost some energy.     At the moment, she is operating an ordinary mecha, and her equipment and attack power are far from perfect, and the required mental power is only C-level, which also means that although she has a high mental power of SSS level, she cannot give full play to her attack. big effect.     Can't attack, but can defend. With the advantage of mental power, Mu Li can always quickly judge the best base for combat, and quickly avoid the attacks of the Zerg, and inadvertently launch precise attacks.     Lots of Zerg exploded around her. She originally thought she was disgusted by the Zerg, but found that she only focused on killing more Zerg and had no time to see what the Zerg looked like.     Soon, there were a lot fewer Zerg around Mu Li. Her movement attracted the attention of many people around her.

    The one who broke out from the encirclement and killed so many Zerg should be a very powerful competitor, right? No, those who cannot protect themselves may not even be regarded as opponents of the people inside. I can only pray that in the next battle, the Zerg will not be so aggressive.

    If it weren't for the dangers on the virtual battlefield, the people around couldn't help but want to get together to discuss it.

    When the time lapse ends, the Zerg around are gone. The surrounding lights are on. Less than one out of ten people survived.

    The freshmen who have already "died" in the virtual battlefield have already got their grades when they quit, and the upper limit of the score is 100. The freshmen who quit first were sent to another area to watch the battle after waking up. When the last batch of freshmen withdrew from Xingwang, those who were eliminated first saw Mu Li who woke up from the last batch.

    Seeing that Mu Li was among the last group of people, everything around them exploded.

    There was an Omega who persisted until the end!

    Is it luck? No, they all know that the inside is extremely dangerous, and without enough strength, they cannot persist for so long with luck.

    At this time, someone asked: "Is that the Omega who refused the invitation to form a team from the beginning?"

    The memories of the freshmen came back one after another, "It is she, she is!". I thought she was arrogant, but unexpectedly she came prepared, she is capable and prepared, but that is an Omega, how could it be an Omega? The Omegas were all flushed and left the system within the first few minutes.