Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Extra 4

    At some point, Ji Yu and Mu Li made an agreement to enjoy a lazy life on weekends and holidays. The most obvious point is that the two of them would sleep together until noon, enjoying the leisure time pleasure.

    But at the beginning, the two of them couldn't adapt to this kind of life at all. After all, they are extremely self-disciplined people, so what should they do when they wake up and don't want to wake up?

    So Ji Yu would take the initiative to hug Mu Li every time, and then said in a lazy voice unique to the early morning: "Major General, do you need any special service?"

    If Mu Li cooperates obediently, then everything will develop naturally. If Mu Li doesn't cooperate, then Ji Yu will have to use Alpha's unique physical advantage. In short, the two who were tired in the end would fall asleep again.

    However, today, in her sleep, Mu Li seemed to feel a restless hand on her waist, constantly climbing up. Mu Li moved it away, but entangled it again. After you came and I went back and forth a few times, Mu Li opened her eyes.

    Ji Yu was kneeling and sitting next to her, and quickly took one hand out of the bed, but unfortunately she was not fast enough, and was discovered on the spot.

    Mu Li rubbed her eyes, and asked, "Well...Ji Yu, what are you doing in the morning?"

    "Mu Mu, shall we get up?"

    At the beginning, I said that weekends should be like weekends, and I had to learn to stay in bed. It's Ji Yu. It was Ji Yu who tossed her until midnight last night, and kept her from sleeping this morning.

    Mu Li glanced at the decorations in the bedroom, predicting how much damage the use of mental power would cause.

    "Mu Mu, shall we get up? I'll take you somewhere." Ji Yu pinched Mu Li's fingertips and shook them gently.

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu's energetic appearance, then moved her sore body, covered her head with the quilt, and turned her back, pretending she didn't hear.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu tried to tear off the fluffy quilt from the top of Muli's head, revealing her furry head, tapped Muli's forehead with her fingertips, and said, "Get up soon."

    Mu Li violently raised her hand and knocked off the fingertips that were making trouble on her face, making a crisp 'pop'. Mu Li sat up, glared at Ji Yu and said, "You were so late last night, how dare you quarrel with me today?"

    "Mu Mu, why don't I rub it for you?" corner, Mu Li sideways dodged.

    Seeing that Ji Yu still insisted on getting up by herself, Mu Li immediately became alert and said, "Could it be that something happened to the military?"     "That's not true, it's

    a private matter."

I'll go back to sleep after I'm done." Mu Li closed her eyes again, refusing to communicate.

    Ji Yu hesitated and didn't know how to speak, but if she said it, wouldn't there be no surprises?

    In the end, Ji Yu decided to use her trump card, buried her head in Mu Li's neck, rubbed it lightly, and said, "Mu Mu, wake up, please go somewhere with me."

    Mu Li opened her eyes Looking at Ji Yu's raised head with one eye, she said in a soft voice, "I have to go, I want to sleep." Oh, who can't act like a baby? Could it be that an Omega is no softer than an Alpha?

    Ji Yu heard Mu Li's soft voice, even though she felt very good in her heart, she still resisted Mu Li's temptation when she thought of her own purpose, she simply lifted Mu Li's quilt, and quickly helped Mu Li cover it up again. Quilt.