Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    The training of the Mecha club is still going on. Since the mecha league will use the mechas provided by the contestants to operate, they will not go to the star network to simulate training, but use real mechas during the training. Mecha operation is much more difficult than fighting, so Ji Yu gave battle guidance one by one.

    With a sound of "Didi", Bai Jingli received the news, and the principal informed them to complete the registration for the competition as soon as possible. Last time, due to some incomplete information, there was no final report. Just after Mu Li was instructed, she sent the prepared materials.

    Since Gu Chen left the Mecha Club, because Bai Jingli is older and has a stable personality, he has served as the new president and also the captain of the Mecha Team. Any important news will be conveyed to other people through him.

    After Mu Li left, Ji Yu waved her hand, signaling for the next person to get on the mecha.

    After Mu Li submitted the materials and formally signed up, when she left the administration building, it was just after class, and there were many people on the road, so Mu Li chose a small path, passing through a small forest to the Jijia Club. There are usually no people in the small forest, but occasionally a young couple comes in for a tryst.

    But today's grove is obviously different. There seems to be a group of people in front, and there is a noise.

    Mu Li stepped forward and saw Mu Anming and the group of dudes not far away, injecting something into their arms, and the people who had finished the injection danced and seemed to be in great joy.

    Pleasure potions, also known as drugs in the ancient earth period. The interstellar era has already improved this potion, and it will not cause too much harm to the human body. However, due to the hallucinogenic effect, people who use it often cannot resist using it a second time. Drugs are not addictive, but people will actively become addicted.     But this rigorous school like the First Military Academy is clearly static. After apologizing last time, the dandies acted a lot more low-key. First, they were afraid of meeting someone with a powerful backstage like Ji Yu, and second, they themselves were temporarily ashamed to appear in front of others.     There is no one to entertain, only to create entertainment yourself. And the boosting potion is their first choice. Due to the increasing dosage recently, they would come to the grove for injections from time to time.

    Mu Li didn't want to be troublesome, so she turned around and planned to leave. Unexpectedly, a kitten ran past and made a sound that startled the crowd opposite, and Mu Li was exposed to everyone's sight.

    Due to the injection of the medicine, hallucinations have begun to appear, and the dude's mind has become a little blurred, unable to recognize Mu Li, but they are coveted by Mu Li's outstanding appearance.

    "Brothers, here is a little beauty." One person said.

    Mu Li looked at them cautiously, there were many people in front of them, but if they really made a move, it was not impossible to win.

    A dandy who was close reached out and wanted to grab Mu Li. In his consciousness, he had already forgotten that this was at school, not a nightclub.

    Mu Li turned sideways and easily dodged, but this move angered the person opposite. A few dudes rushed up, seeing that Mu Li couldn't avoid it, so he could only do it. The dandies are very delirious and fragile right now, and Mu Li can get rid of a person with a few tricks.

    Unexpectedly, the accident happened unexpectedly.

    Mu Li only focused on the group of dudes in front, but unexpectedly a late one came up from behind. The people who came later recognized Mu Li, he was the son of the male Omega who took the lead back then.