Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    A swarm of Zerg battleships in the distance came towards the direction of the three people. The three were no strangers, and they could recognize the Zerg at a glance. The scale this time was much larger than what Mu Li and Bai Jingli encountered when they competed on Desolate Star.

    Bai Jingli's anxious voice came: "Captain, what should we do now?"

    Zhao Yuqi's warship stood in front of the other two, and ordered: "Start the space jump program immediately, and locate according to the original destination."

    Bai Jingli According to his request, He Muli set up a space jump. No one has paid attention to this longer-distance space jump. After all, with the Zerg pressing in front, space jump is not instant movement, but a faster movement than ordinary driving speed.

    If the Zergs are completely close to them, even if they use the space to jump, they will be seen through by the Zergs and will be caught up. At that time, it is equivalent to leading the Zerg army to another planet where the Zergs are stationed. They are gone.

    "The setting is complete, and the space jump is about to begin." Mu Li and Bai Jingli reported in unison.

    After Zhao Yuqi heard the voices of the two of them, he started the space jump procedure. Soon Mu Li and Bai Jingli disappeared into the vast universe, and then Zhao Yuqi also disappeared when the Zerg was about to enter a safe distance.

    In a remote galaxy in the empire, a circle of light was opened, spinning like a vortex, and the inside could not be seen clearly, and soon two warships flew out from it, it was Mu Li and Bai Jingli. This is the border zone of the empire, and there is still some distance from the planet they are going to.     The two looked around, looking for Zhao Yuqi's figure. It stands to reason that Zhao Yuqi was more skilled than them, as if they were the first to arrive the previous two times. Just when they were wondering why Zhao Yuqi didn't show up, a similar light circle appeared just above their heads, and a familiar battleship rushed out and floated in the sky.     Seeing this, Bai Jingli and Mu Li breathed a sigh of relief, and their hearts were relieved.     Zhao Yuqi's voice came: "It is safe to arrive at the destination, please report."

    Bai Jingli replied: "It's safe, no problem."

    Mu Li followed suit: "My health is fine."

    Zhao Yuqi nodded in satisfaction. It seems that he did not choose the wrong person. His physical fitness and ability to withstand stress are good, and he is worthy of the name to be the best among the victorious teams of the Mecha League.

    The three of them drove another distance and successfully arrived at the destination planet. Generally, the appearance of the planet will appear blue, red, and white, these three more conventional colors. The color is because there is a lot of water, and the white is generally a solid body that cannot enter. The red planet may have a longer sunshine time on the surface.

    But this planet has a rare purple appearance, and there is an asteroid belt around the planet. If there is light, the asteroid belt is like a colorful ribbon rotating around the main star, which is beautiful.

    Since the empire and the federation are located in different galaxies, with the Zerg in between, the capital star of the federation is at noon at this time, while the desolate star of the empire has fallen into darkness. The three seized the opportunity, found the entrance of the planet, and flew in quietly.

    The three of them did not dare to turn on the lighting system of the battleship, so they hovered in the sky for a while. The surface of the desolate star is constantly undulating, and the bare mountains occupy the entire surface of the planet. Desolate Star is far smaller than the capital star of the Federation, and it is about the same size as the planet where Mu Li and Bai Jingli played in the finals of the Mecha League. It takes only a few minutes to drive the mecha across the entire surface.