Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Ji Yu resignedly picked up the fruit from the fruit plate and peeled it, complaining in her heart that she was living like a tool person with no human rights or A rights. Glancing at Mu Li's leisurely look again, the strength in her hand became a little stronger.

    Mu Li originally thought that Ji Yu would resist, but saw that she started peeling without saying anything, and she felt a little guilty, but saw lychees and grapes that were only half the size before peeling.

    Mu Li disgustedly picked up a grape with her fingertips, without even touching her fingertips, looked at Ji Yu in surprise and said, "Is this for me?"

    Anyway, Ji Yu is also from aristocratic family, and the Ji family grew up in her family. Among them, the material aspect has never been neglected. After all, he is used to paying mecha money all day long when he is studying. In the past, eating fruit was handled by others. Who would have thought that she was used to beating and killing, and a piece of flesh would fall off when she squeezed soft fruit.

    Ji Yu followed Muli's gaze, and saw the horribly peeled fruit pulp, she wanted to scratch her head subconsciously, then raised her arm subconsciously, and seeing that it was covered with juice, she put it down in embarrassment, and put the peeled pulp away After throwing it away, he asked, "How about I cut the watermelon for you?"     Mu Li didn't speak, but the undisguised disgust in her eyes made Ji Yu decide to cut a watermelon for Mu Li to save some of her. image, regained 10%.     But who would have expected that the watermelons that Ji Yu cut open are usually white-hearted, and they are basically defective products. Just like the plate of watermelon that was thrown away. Mu Li tapped her hand on the table, and burst out laughing: "Can you still do it?"     Okay! Of course! Alpha can't say no!     Just as Ji Yu was about to reason, she restrained her smile, and as soon as she pointed at Mu Li, she saw Mu Li slowly take a small watermelon next to her, and then shook the fruit knife, the surface of the knife reflected Ji Yu's exasperation.     Then Mu Li raised the knife and dropped it, and after a crisp sound, the watermelon split into pieces. The handle of the watermelon knife was turned around again in Mu Li's hand, and Mu Li finally raised her eyes and said, "Why are you pointing at me?"

    Ji Yu's original confidence faded when Mu Li cut the watermelon. She always felt that Mu Li's knife was not trying to cut the watermelon, but her? Ji Yu hypnotized herself: Alpha can't argue with Omega, a good Alpha must learn to be modest.

    So Ji Yu lowered her fingers, looked at the knife in Mu Li's hand, and said hesitantly, "The Omega is so weak that you can't even hold a knife. How come you can use a sword to cut people casually, and return it with a fruit knife?" Turn out the flowers?"

    Mu Li didn't believe Ji Yu's words at all, don't think she didn't see Ji Yu's vicious expression of wanting to find a place just now. But since Ji Yu explained it this way, as an excellent Omega, he must cooperate with Alpha, right?

    Want a soft and weak Omega, huh? I'll show you one!

    Mu Li let go of the fruit knife with a "snap", looked at Ji Yu and said, "Oh, this knife is so heavy, I can't even lift it."

    So the person who just put the knife in his hand and turned out flowers, Not you?

    Ji Yu raised her forehead: "Are you trying to say that you are also a weak Omega?"

    Mu Li said confidently, "Aren't I?"

    Ji Yu glanced at Mu Li: "Do you know how the word weak is defined? ?"

    Mu Li thought for a moment, then suddenly thought of something, her eyes lit up, she put her head on her hand, looked at Ji Yu and said, "What can I do, I can't lift this watermelon, I have to cut it into small pieces."