Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "Let me introduce myself. I am Lianxiu, the current president of the Federation Council." The leading man in the middle is about his early thirties. Although his face is smiling, his smile always gives off a calculating feeling. The standard smiling tiger is worthy of a high position at a young age.

    He gestured to the bodyguards next to him, signaling them to wait by the door. Not afraid of Zhao Yuqi's crowd, he walked in alone.

    If they met the chairman of the council usually, Mu Li and the others would definitely respectfully say hello, but under the current situation, they couldn't talk calmly. No matter how powerful the other party is, since the other party is standing on the opposite side of oneself, it is just an enemy.

    With the three of Zhao Yuqi standing in front, Mu Li didn't have to be intimidated, grabbed the scientist who had just provoked him, and restrained him in two or three strokes.

    Looping around his neck from behind to restrain him, Mu Li held hostage and said: "President of the Council, I just heard from this scientist that the four of us can't go out after entering. I want to ask if this is just his personal opinion, or What do you mean?"

    Seeing this, Lianxiu walked over with his usual smirk without any ups and downs. On the way, he was stopped by Zhao Yuqi and the other three who stood in front of Mu Li.     Lian Xiu looked at the three people in front of him, shook his head, and said

    , "You four young people, don't you think too highly of yourself? I don't need to inform you in advance if I want to keep you."

He opened the arm in front of him, swaggered on the sofa, poured himself a cup of coffee, and exclaimed, "This coffee is well brewed."

    Seeing that Lianxiu didn't seem to want to help at all, the other two scientists looked at each other. Taking a glance, he suddenly took out the syringe from their utensils and rushed towards Mu Li.

    At the critical moment, Mu Li hijacked the scientist and dodged to avoid it. After Kevin and Bai Jingli heard the movement behind them, they immediately kicked off the syringes in the hands of the two murdering scientists.

    The scientist was immersed in the laboratory all day, so he was naturally no match for the soldiers. After being kicked, he vomited blood and lay on the ground unable to get up.

    Zhao Yuqi     went over to pick up one of the syringes, played with it in his hand, and asked Lian Xiu: "President of the Council, what do you think is the medicine in this syringe?" Xiao Fei smiled and said, "Major General Zhao will know if he tries it."

    Hearing that Lian Xiu can correctly tell Zhao Yuqi's military rank, several people have a bottom line in their hearts, and it seems that their identities have been exposed. It was only a few minutes since they came here, and Lianxiu was able to receive the news and come and find out their identities, as expected of the chairman of the council.

    Zhao Yuqi asked again: "Then I really tried it?"

    Lian Xiu made a gesture of please. Zhao Yuqi didn't hesitate, grabbed a scientist who was lying on the ground, and injected the liquid into it.

    I saw that the scientist passed out after a few seconds. Kevin followed Zhao Yuqi's appearance and injected another potion into another scientist's arm.

    Lian Xiu watched the whole process, and he didn't intend to stop him at all. Even the scientist held hostage by Mu Li showed an indifferent attitude.

    Lian Xiu said: "Have you finished the performance? If it's not enough, there will be one more." After speaking, he pointed in the direction of Mu Li.