Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Mu Li quietly enjoys Ji Yu's tenderness at this moment, she thinks that many years later, she can still remember that on a certain night when the fireworks were blooming, in the back garden of Ji's house where roses were blooming, she devoted her whole life to She is firmly tied to the woman she loves, regardless of status, interests, or gender, just because she also likes Ji Yu, that's all.

    The sound of fireworks gradually died down, there was no light, and the sky returned to its original color at night. The wind blew gently, blowing the hair of the two people. Although the capital star is like spring all year round and the temperature is pleasant, the temperature at night is still not as good as that during the day, and it is still a bit cooler.

    Mu Li shrank unconsciously, and hugged Ji Yu's waist even tighter.

    And Ji Yu, who was always paying attention to Mu Li, naturally also noticed this phenomenon, so she let go of Mu Li, put her hands on the buttons of her clothes, and was about to unbutton her clothes.

    Seeing this, Mu Li understood Ji Yu's next actions, and deliberately pretended to be surprised: "The majestic federal marshal, do you still want to bully me as an Omega in the wild?" After speaking, he folded his arms exaggeratedly.

    Ji Yu looked helplessly at Mu Li, who was a showman, and explained: "I'm afraid you'll be cold, so I want to give you the clothes."

    After a pause, she added softly, "Maybe we go back to the house first, shall we?

    Mu Li shook her head, and under Ji Yu's puzzled eyes, said: "I know there is another way to keep warm."     Ji Yu

    asked, "What way?"

The most blushing words: "Kiss me, I won't be cold if you kiss me."

    Before Ji Yu could react, Mu Li grabbed Ji Yu's collar and kissed her. Ji Yu didn't expect Mu Li to be so bold, and she reacted quickly, and kissed passionately.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's face, smiled lightly and said, "You teased me so much just now, why is it so useless now? You need to close your eyes when kissing, why can't you learn it?" Just as

    Mu Li was about to say something, she said Ji Yu got there first, blocking what Mu Li wanted to say.

    Mu Li's rose, fused with the cold spring, seems to be different from the real rose scent at the feet, and it evokes Ji Yu's heartstrings.

    It took a long time before Ji Yu moved away from Mu Li's mouth. Mu Li stared blankly at Ji Yu, not recovering for a long time. omitted here.

    Mu Li couldn't help feeling a little regretful at this moment, it was Ji Yu who she seduced, how could it be she who was kissed by someone who couldn't stand upright?

    Ji Yu smiled lightly and said, "Would you dare to seduce me next time? I've already said that Alpha is a very dangerous creature."

    Mu Li had nothing to say, at this moment she felt that her face was about to disappear, and wished she could bury the rose inside.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu didn't make it difficult for Mu Li. After thinking about it, she turned around, squatted down slightly, and said to Mu Li, "Come on, I'll carry you back."

    Being behind can well avoid Mu Li's embarrassing situation at the moment , but Mu Li is also a strong person, how could she admit the fact that her legs go limp after being kissed?

    "No, I can walk by myself." Mu Li's voice was a little coquettish, and Ji Yu almost couldn't help but want to pounce on her.

    "I'm hungry, hurry up, you Omega walk so slowly, I don't want to go with you." Ji Yu said impatiently.