Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "Excuse me senior, are we only recruiting five members? We have so many people." They didn't know that the original number of people should be several times that of the present, but because the comprehensive grades of the first military academy often represent combat strength. During the initial screening, only students with top grades in each major were left.

    The Alpha in red at the side stepped forward, different from Gu Chen's seriousness, she had a smile on her face, which was much closer to others, and replied: "Hi everyone, I am Nina Donovan. There are many more, but this year due to the advance of the Mecha League, the time is tight, so we regard recruiting as a selection, please show your true level." Nina's gentle voice calmed the restless students present. Heart.

    Without waiting for any reaction from everyone, Gu Chen spoke first and opened the prelude to recruiting new recruits: "Please log in to the star network simulation combat system according to the requirements of the display screen behind me, and fill in the declared positions, whether it is mecha combat or mecha Maintenance. The first is the five-person team competition. According to the position ratio during the competition, the teams are randomly formed. They are divided into two divisions, and the top five members in each division after three rounds of competition will have a personal strength confrontation."

    Nina added Said: "There are bonus points for the team's success in defending the competition, and there are also bonus points for individual success in attacking the competition. Finally, the total score will be calculated."

    In fact, Mu Li has no experience in cooperating with other people, so she sighed softly and hoped that her teammates' strength Don't be too bad with your temper. Connect the mental power to the personal terminal, and you can't see the name, and the system will number the people in the team with ABCDE.

    When being sent to the map, a map appeared on the screen of Mu Li's mecha, representing the positions of each team's stronghold.

    In Mu Li's team, the team member code-named A made a suggestion: "Both the defending team and the attackers have bonus points. A stronghold cannot be separated from people, which means that the attackers can get two bonus points at the same time. I I'm a professional in mecha manufacturing, so I'll stay here, and you go to attack, and if the stronghold is attacked, you can rush back in time, how about that?"

    Mu Li thought for a while, if each team dispatched 4 members to attack, That person couldn't support his teammates to rush back at all, wouldn't the stronghold be taken down easily? "It's better to defend the ring with two people. If the stronghold is occupied, you will be out immediately. I will defend the ring together in the first round."

    It wasn't that Mu Li was weak, she was in an unfamiliar environment, so she still chose a conservative strategy, first understand the specific situation of the game, and then attack. It is not easy to break through the other four strongholds one by one.

    Mu Li and teammate A carefully guarded the stronghold. In order to prevent sneak attacks, they carefully observed the surrounding routes leading to the stronghold, and never missed any omissions. Time passed by every minute and every second, and no one came to the green stronghold where Mu Li was, but the two of them did not dare to relax their vigilance at all.

    Suddenly, two stars around the green stronghold and the orange stronghold on the map dimmed, and then the entire orange stronghold on the map dimmed.

    The five stars around the stronghold represent the five people in the house. Mu Li's team should have attacked the orange stronghold, and died together with the guards during the fight.