Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Federal Frontier, Garrison.

    Two swirling airflows were created over the border, which attracted the attention of the garrison. A group of people hurried over to check the situation, and soon, two warships flew out of it.

    Before the garrison stepped forward to stop it, the battleship changed its shape by itself, and the people in the battleship came out.

    Zhao Yuqi brought out the three unconscious people in the cabin, and the three fell to the ground, attracting the attention of the soldiers.

    "This is the federal border, please show your ID, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter." The soldiers stopped the two people who were walking.

    Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli were wearing special combat uniforms without any military logos, and came in a hurry. After being stopped, the two gave a standard military salute to the soldier, and Zhao Yuqi took out his ID card and handed it over.

    "We are members of the special operations team. The one next to me is a military student who has not yet graduated. Follow me to carry out the mission ahead of time." Zhao Yuqi quickly explained, wishing he could go to rescue the soldiers immediately.

    After the soldier took the certificate for verification, he returned a military salute to Zhao Yuqi: "Hello, Major General." Then he turned to look at Bai Jingli and asked, "Who is this?"

    Zhao Yuqi explained: "He is the No. 1 Military Academy The students from the military department came to the military department for an internship in advance, and went to carry out the mission with me. Just now, our warship was uniformly assigned by the military department.”

    Thinking of the two warships that were exactly the same just now, and the combat uniforms they are wearing now are also the same style, Although the logo of federal soldiers cannot be seen on the clothes, the special material is indeed not ordinary clothes at first glance.     "Prison the three of them and don't let them escape." Zhao Yuqi pointed to the three scientists on the ground, "Untie their ropes and replace them with other restraints."     "Yes." Immediately there were several soldiers The ropes of the three were untied, and some torture devices worn by the prisoners were installed, and they were imprisoned.     Zhao Yuqi nodded and asked, "Who is the person in charge here, can you take me to see him?"

    Although Zhao Yuqi's military rank is not low, but because he is in a special department, and the special operations team has always been an independent department, everyone in it is also an independent individual, and there will be no rank distinctions due to military rank. Therefore, Zhao Yuqi could not mobilize troops at all.

    If he wanted to save Mu Li, he could only seek help from the current border commander. And in order to avoid the signal of the personal terminal being captured, Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli did not carry a personal terminal, and they also used military intercom communication during the mission.     The soldier wondered: "Since the Marshal led the army to attack the Zerg some time ago, the Zerg has fled everywhere. Now the Zerg invades from time to time, and their attacks are too scattered, so the generals are not here."     After hearing this, Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli They all wanted to swear a bad word regardless of their upbringing, and they couldn't get in touch with the higher-ups, which meant that they couldn't transfer the army, so what should Mu Li do? Thinking of the Zerg race that was pressing towards Mu Li before they left, they had hoped for a quick rescue, but now their hopes were dashed, and the hearts of the two of them fell like ice.     Seeing Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli's embarrassment, the soldier asked, "Major General, why don't you two stay here for rectification, and if our general returns, we will report to you immediately?     " A communicator? We want to report the progress of the task to the higher authorities."     Zhao Yuqi glanced at Bai Jingli, and it stands to reason that reporting the task is his business, and Bai Jingli doesn't know who the corresponding leader is. But at the moment, Zhao Yuqi didn't think much about it. After all, it was more important to find something to contact first.     At this time, a soldier ran over and gave a military salute: "Report to the major general, your temporary accommodation has been arranged, please follow me."     The soldier who had just talked to them added: "There are the communication tools you want .”     Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli nodded, followed the soldier with big strides, and came to the lounge.     The soldiers took them to the lounge and left. Zhao Yuqi saw the communicator on the desktop at a glance, and dialed a general in charge of their department.     "Beep beep..." Just as Zhao Yuqi was about to hang up and dial again, the other person picked up.