Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Mu Li inside had already entered the oestrus period, started to have a high fever, and her consciousness was gradually fading. This is the first estrus period that she has ushered in since she was an adult. The original body has never experienced such a thing, so Mu Li does not know the specific symptoms of estrus period.

    Mu Li's whole body was hot, she wanted to try her best to keep herself awake, but she could only tug at the quilt on the bed carelessly. And when the quilt was pulled by her, it moved the pillows on the bed, and swept the ornaments on the bedside table, and Ji Yu heard the sound of things falling.

    When Ji Yu opened the door, he was met with a pungent and choking smell of pepper, but it was soon overwhelmed by the smell of roses. The cool rose scent made people more addicted the more they smelled it.

    Ji Yu didn't expect that Mu Li's pheromones were the same as her own personality. People who don't know Mu Li always think that she is cold and difficult to get along with, like a flower on a high mountain, which can be seen from a distance but not played with.

    But after getting along for a long time, Ji Yu found that Mu Li also has the kindness and innocence of other girls of the same age. Under Mu Li's hard shell, there is a softness hidden inside. As long as you interact with her heart, you can feel her sincerity and enthusiasm.     Ji Yu felt as if a fire was starting to burn in her chest, and she wanted to find something. She suppressed her impulse and walked quickly to Mu Li's side.     At this moment, Mu Li half-closed her eyes, blushed, and writhed uncomfortably on the bed. When Ji Yu walked up to Mu Li, Mu Li's hands grabbed Ji Yu indiscriminately. The temperature of Ji Yu's arms was cold, making Mu Li feel like a traveler in the desert who had found a sweet spring, and she leaned over.     Ji Yu was stunned by Mu Li's hug, and when she realized it, most of Mu Li's body was already leaning towards her, and she smelled the pheromone of the cold mountain spring that she had already begun to leak.     Roses are intertwined with cold spring water, and the hot sun shines on the high snow-capped mountains. It is obviously a harsh environment, but roses can bloom the most gentle and brilliant flowers under the irrigation of cold springs.     "Woo... um..." Mu Li let out a few words of ☞ from her lips. Ji Yu felt that she was about to lose control, but she couldn't. Ji Yu's eyes gradually turned red, and dense sweat appeared on her forehead. She bit the tip of her lip to keep herself awake, quickly covered Mu Li with the quilt, and fled from the room.

    After going out of the room and closing the door, Ji Yu found the butler and told him that Mu Li was in heat, so she hurried to get a doctor. After speaking, Ji Yu went back to her room, took out the special inhibitor for Alpha, and injected it into her arm without hesitation.

    Ji Yu had never used this inhibitor before.

    She has also encountered Omega sent by various forces in the past, but those Omega have no appearance, and the pheromones are the same. She doesn't like sweet and greasy taste, like a child who hasn't grown up.

    Ji Yu doesn't like the feeling of being dominated by pheromones and losing control, like a beast who only understands physiological instincts. Fortunately, those Omega's mental power and matching degree are low, and she has never been affected.

    But meeting Mu Li today, everything changed. Mu Li can affect her pheromones, she just smelled the few traces of pheromones that she was hooked on. She always felt that her pheromones were monotonous and cold. It was not until today that her pheromones fused with Mu Li that she realized that her pheromones could smell so good and make her intoxicated and addicted.

    The family doctor came quickly, and after checking Mu Li's basic condition, he confirmed that the symptoms were only due to the first estrus, gave Mu Li an inhibitor, left a few medicines to replenish her strength, and walked out.     The doctor said to Ji Yu: "Marshal, Miss Mu inside is only due to her first estrus, which is a normal phenomenon. Now that the inhibitor has been administered, her condition has stabilized. Omega is prone to dehydration and physical weakness during estrus. I left a few medicines, It can be injected according to the usage. If there is no Alpha to appease, it is best to inject the inhibitor before the estrus next time. If there is any new situation, you can contact me again, and I will leave first.” The     federal inhibitor technology is already very Mature, even if it is injected frequently, it will not burden the body, and sometimes it can also play a role in regulating the balance of hormones in the body.     Ji Yu stood by Mu Li's bed, and after listening to the doctor's words, she nodded and said, "I'm sorry for the trouble. Uncle Wang, please send the doctor away." The     butler bowed his head, made a gesture of invitation to the doctor, and sent him away.     But Mu's family, who were far away on Snow Star, saw the news of Ji Yu's recovery, and they quarreled.