Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Perhaps it was Mu Li who completely aroused the anger of the Black Hawk Combat Academy. Two days later, the Black Hawk Combat Academy broke through in the rematch and successfully won the place to continue participating.

    On the third day, it was the team competition, the second competition of the preliminary round. The team competition in the preliminary round is different from that in the final round. The preliminary round was similar to when the First Military Academy's Mecha Club recruited new recruits. It was a method of virtual attacking strongholds on the star network.

    Everyone has only one life, and when the life value is exhausted, they will be forced to withdraw from the game by the system. The team with the most points captured within the allotted time wins. Six teams will arrange a total of ten strongholds.

    The bases are distributed on a mountain. There are four D-type strongholds at the bottom of the mountain, three C-type strongholds, two B-type strongholds, and only one A-type stronghold on the top of the mountain. The higher the level, the higher the difficulty. For the final total score, the scores of each stronghold are also different. Class A is twice as much as Class D.

    At the beginning, only the D-type strongholds will be displayed on the map, and the road to the C-type strongholds will be displayed after the team captures them. If you fail to capture the stronghold, you can wait until the strongholds of the same level are captured before going to the stronghold of the next category.

    Before entering the virtual warehouse, Kevin hooked Chen Xiyuan's neck, and the two brothers walked happily: "Chen Xiyuan, are you okay? Don't be the first one to be killed not because of the virtual operation, but because of the support of the body You ca n't live."

    Chen Xiyuan punched Kevin on the shoulder: "Can't you expect me to order well? I have been eating and drinking outside with you these few days, and I have already recovered. Aren't you short of love? Wait for the game At the end, believe it or not, I will ask you to kiss the ground?"

    "If Chen Xiyuan can't get better, what will you do with Heiying, I really want to ask them if their nose is healed hahaha." Elena leaned over and echoed road.

    "Tsk, they're really tenacious. Five into one actually made them win."

    "Isn't it?"

    After all six teams entered the virtual sleep chamber, they logged into the virtual operating system. The mechs are unified, but the color of each team's mechas is different. Everyone is assigned a navigation map marked with strongholds and the difficulty level of strongholds. Only the real-time positions of their team members will be displayed on the map.

    Bai Jingli gathered his team: "Each stronghold can only be occupied once, and the number of strongholds cannot satisfy all teams. We are the target in everyone's eyes. I am afraid that it will not be easy to seize the stronghold every time. Everyone should be careful "

    Elena raised her hand and said: "They won't all come to besiege us, right? Isn't there a stronghold that no one goes to?"

    Bai Jingli nodded: "Theoretically, it depends on how they treat us. attitude, at least, the Black Hawk will definitely oppose us." The

    five people faded away from the appearance of laughing at the beginning, and the expressions on their faces were extremely serious.

    Mu Li asked: "Which stronghold should we go to first? In fact, if the difficulty of the D-type stronghold is not high, and our speed is fast enough, we may be able to go to the more difficult stronghold first every time, and we can also avoid encountering other teams. .”