Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Ji Yu and Mu Li turned around at the same time, looking towards the place where the voice came from. I saw Lianxiu still in that exquisite tuxedo suit, with white gloves on his palms, and shiny shoes, walking towards them step by step.

    If you ignore the dark and bloody surroundings, it is really a good meeting place. The meeting of the president of the Federation's parliament and the marshal of the military department must be a friendly meeting, followed by a sharp conversation, and then the major issues of the Federation can be decided. matter.

    But at this moment, it was clearly not the case. Lian Xiu walked towards Ji Yu and Mu Li alone, Ji Yu took a step forward, kicked away the corpses blocking her feet, stood in front of Mu Li, and looked at Lian Xiu vigilantly.

    Lian Xiu came slowly by himself, stepped over mutants who had been shattered or temporarily unconscious, walked up to Ji Yu and Mu Li, and chatted like old friends: "Long time no see, Marshal."

    Ji Yu took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood on her hands, mockingly said: "Is the chairman of the council disappointed to see me?"

    "Why?" Lian Xiu took out a white handkerchief from his breast pocket and handed it to In front of Ji Yu, she looked at

    Mu Li and said, "Marshal, you don't love your Omega too much, and you brought her to such a dangerous place. Do you want to wipe your hands?" If you haven't heard of it, Ji Yu ignored the handkerchief in front of her, turned around and wiped it carefully for Mu Li, but she still answered Lian Xiu, saying: "How about my Omega, according to the federal law, the parliament The chief seems to have no position to intervene, right?"

    Lian Xiu waved his hand: "Of course I'm not qualified to take care of it. By the way, I haven't congratulated the Marshal Ximi beauty yet. I don't know when the Ji family will hold a banquet. I will prepare a big gift. Go to celebrate."     Ji Yu turned around and looked around at the scene where blood was flowing and corpses were strewn all over the place. As a civil official, it was really unusual for Lian Xiu to be able to chat with her here.     A few seconds after he finished speaking, Lian Xiu added on his own: "But whether I will be able to participate alive or not, the marshal is still going to do it, right?"

    After hearing this, Mu Li raised her eyelids and looked at Lian Xiu, her eyes showed flashes of surprise at Lian Xiu's words. Does Lianxiu know the purpose of their visit?

    Ji Yu looked behind Lian Xiu who was empty, and knew that things were not that simple, so she asked: "The chairman of the council is self-aware. But how do you know that it's you who can't get out of here, not the two of us?"

    Lian Xiu laughed and said: "Marshal can fake death from the battlefield and deceive all of us. I think a mere Lian family is nothing, right? Besides, the Omega next to you is not capable according to my experience. Inferior."

    In front of Lian Xiu, Ji Yu generously took Mu Li's hand, and said, "I don't know if the chairman of the council knows, just now Mu Mu and I were quick and didn't stop anyone, and died three times." One."

    When Lian Xiu heard this, his lowered hand tightened suddenly, but he quickly adjusted his mood, and asked, "Which three?"

    Ji Yu looked at Lian Xiu suspiciously. Didn't Lian Xiu come here ? Was it because she found out that she and Mu Li broke into the basement? But seeing Lianxiu's expression, he didn't seem to be pretending and didn't answer, but asked instead: "Don't you know what happened?"

    Lianxiu frowned, and his calm expression was finally broken. Showing a look of impatience, he just finished his meal and came down to take a look, when he heard a sound, he landed on the second floor, unexpectedly, Ji Yu and someone had already barged in. His home was broken into like this, of course he wouldn't let anyone leave easily.