Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    The five continued on according to the new route that appeared on the map. This time there was no obstacle, and they reached the mountain layer where the Class B stronghold was located. Just as Mu Li thought, even if the First Military Academy, Black Hawk, and Boya School did not go to snatch other C-class strongholds, the other three schools have not captured new strongholds for a long time.

    Bai Jingli was still walking in front of the team. In order to prevent being scattered again, this time they used a rope to connect the five people together, and one person held on to a point of the rope.

    There were no other sounds on the road except the rustling of the leaves in the wind. Before reaching the nearest B-type stronghold, Elena couldn't help chatting: "Do you think there will be something coming out later? Last time it was fog, this time it will be What kind of water, fire, thunder, or some strange creatures? Isn’t it always like this in novels, coming to a barren mountain, and then…”

    Elena was immersed in her own world, when suddenly Chen Xiyuan came from Irene Na suddenly shouted from behind: "Ah!"

    Elena turned pale, and immediately jumped three feet away, patted her chest with one hand, pointed at Chen Xiyuan with the other and cursed: "Are you trying to scare me to death? Are you forcing me to die?" Am I going to destroy my teammates righteously?"

    Chen Xiyuan plucked his ears: "Who told you to keep blah blah, wait a while and there's nothing, so you'll call me something."

    "Yeah, who knew there was something in this ghost place?" There is nothing there. Do you still remember that the Mecha Club recruited new recruits and set up the Zerg mode, maybe there will be one later.” Kevin couldn’t help shaking his body when he thought of the densely packed bugs.

    "Okay, don't scare her anymore, we're almost at the No. 3 stronghold, everyone be careful." Bai Jingli looked at these teammates who started to fight again, couldn't help feeling a little headache, and interrupted them loudly.     The Class B stronghold was surrounded by high walls. Several people opened the door and stepped in cautiously, only to find that the door behind it closed with a bang. A bad premonition emerged in several people's hearts. Mu Li went forward to push the door, but found that the door could not be pushed, and shook her head at the other four.     Chen Xiyuan looked at Bai Jingli: "Captain, what should we do now?"

    Elena also asked: "It's not like I've been binge-watching dramas, so we won't be able to get out, right?"

    Kevin hooked Elena's neck with his hand: " Yes, maybe there are all kinds of monsters inside. Do you want to feed the monsters or feed the monsters or feed the monsters?"

    Elena turned her head stiffly and looked at Kevin: "Is there no other choice?" Thinking of Those bloody mouths in science fiction novels made Elena's face turn pale.

    Chen Xiyuan also came to join in the fun: "There are other ways, you choose a way to die, and you can get out of this ghost place immediately. Then the little Os outside will be able to see that you were scared to death."

    "No, no, Then I'm going to die alone."

    Kevin let go of Elena, took out the laser cannon, and hooked the corner of his mouth: "If you occupy the stronghold, you can go out. Why do you think so much, just fight."

    " Look, there are words here." Mu Li looked around and suddenly shouted.

    Several people ran over, only to see a stone tablet blocked by dense grass, which recorded the deeds of a scientist. It probably means that he was depressed and no one could understand him, so he came to this deserted place alone and started his research.