Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The Black Hawk Combat Academy is already the fourth wounded person, so there was only one female Alpha who came to the stage to help her teammates. Mu Li couldn't bear to see her struggling, so she asked, "Do you need help?" As soon as

    Mu Li walked in, The female Alpha looked at Mu Li as if she was looking at a monster, and said in horror, "It will be the greatest help if you stay away from us."

    Who would have thought that the First Military Academy would really produce a large number of talents, even an Omega could fight so badly, pity her The teammate who fell down is still pulling the doctor to look at his nose.

    Mu Li withdrew her hand in embarrassment, straightened her hair, and walked towards her teammates.

    Eileen hugged Mu Li excitedly: "Mu Li, you were really worried about us just now, did you all use your mental power afterwards?"

    Mu Li replied affirmatively: "Yes, she used it first. mental power."

    "But I don't think she looks like she is affected by your pheromone?"

    Seeing that her teammates were curious, Mu Li said truthfully: "I didn't suppress the mental power, and then controlled the release of pheromone."

    Bai Jing Li nodded: "You did the right thing, otherwise they will question what special means you used."

    Seeing that they were discussing in a serious manner, Elena couldn't help but said: "Shouldn't we celebrate at this time? Winning three times in a row Oh, Mu Li, you are too good. The only remaining Black Eagles who didn't participate in the competition just now looked at you and really made me laugh."

    "Hahaha, I saw it too, they are here with you Lost three people in a row, just now their leader Ye was too embarrassed. Especially compared with their appearance at the beginning, it really embarrasses our Alpha." After speaking, he turned to look for the figure of the Black Hawk representative team.

    Mu Li looked at Kevin's face, glanced over it and said, "Then do you want to fight with me? See if you can keep your Alpha's face?"

    Kevin took a step back and jumped away, as if Like a little daughter-in-law, she hugged her chest with her arms and said: "There will be a team competition the day after tomorrow, so don't mess around."

    Elena followed suit and said, "That's your dignity as an Alpha, what are you running for?" ? It’s not like I’ve never been abused before.”

    “Can that be the same? No matter how embarrassing I am in the Mecha Club, I don’t want to lose face outside? Look at the events that Black Hawk chooses every time. That way, it can be passed for several times, right?"

    Mu Li chuckled, and looked at them innocently: "They chose it themselves, I didn't force them."

    After hearing Mu Li's words, even as a teammate, A few other people couldn't help complaining: With your skill, no matter what you choose, won't you always be beaten by you? And why do you put on that look again, it's okay to deceive others, but don't pretend in front of us, right?

    Who doesn't know that "I didn't do it" look on your face every time you beat us to the ground?

    It hurts that we have to be trained every time, who makes the instructor think that we are really weak every time.

    With this kind of teammates, I don't know whether it is good or bad. You can't beat me if you can't scold me, okay, it's just that we are weak!

    Elena opened the live barrage on the optical brain, pointed it to Mu Li, and said pitifully: "Mu Li, look at the discussion about you on the Internet now, can you give us some room to play? I want to play handsome and flirt with little O."