Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    This year is the fifth year of the Mecha League, and the First Military Academy has held the throne for four consecutive years. Therefore, no matter how low-key Bai Jingli led the other four people, there were still people coming forward to provoke them, and everyone wanted to find out their details.

    After dinner, Bai Jingli gathered his teammates in a room and analyzed the situation of each team during the day.

    With a fork, Kevin picked up a piece of watermelon from the fruit plate prepared by the team leader, chewed it contentedly and said, "I can't see their depth, they all seem to be Alpha, that is, there are five men from Boya University of Science and Technology. Alpha, St. Murphy College has five female Alphas, which is special, and the others seem to be a combination of men and women."

    Elena is usually careless, and she successfully diverted the topic: "During the ancient earth, it was said that it was not good to work with men and women. Are you tired? Although they have become an AO match now, their all-first gender is too boring."

    Mu Li quietly looked at the information in her hand, because the organizer protects privacy, they can only get other teams The name, profession and photo of the entrants.

    Elena looked at Mu Li and said, "But no matter how special it is, it's not as special as Mu Li. Didn't you see that they all came here for Mu Li today, they almost asked the second gender directly."

    Chen Xiyuan also joined in the fun and said: " What they think is their business, as long as there is a single match, they can experience the feeling of being abused by Mu Li's blood." He said and rubbed his lower back, "I still remember my waist, last time It feels so sour when Mu Li kicks it."     Hearing someone mention her name, Mu Li raised her head to look at the others and said, "I read the information of their contestants." Mu Li didn't After finishing speaking, he frowned.     Bai Jingli walked over and asked, "What's the matter, did you find anything?"     Mu Li handed him the document and said, "I don't know how the personnel arrangements were in the past, but you see, their majors in their respective schools, It seems that they are all about combat and command, and they don’t have mecha majors.”     Bai Jingli smiled indifferently: “Not all schools can have the resources of the No. 1 Military Academy. Mecha majors are actually expensive .”

    Mu Li shook her head: "That's not what I mean. If other schools don't have students of this kind of major, their force value is indeed high, but once there is a problem with the mecha in the team competition, it will be difficult to solve it."

    Bai Jingli nodded Nodded: "You're right. Although Elena is a mecha manufacturing major, she is fully capable of the job after being trained by the instructors in the past few months. We don't have this shortcoming. But..."     "But Whether other schools do not choose students with such specialties because they do not have students of this major, or they do not choose students with such specialties in order to improve their strength, their shortcomings already exist, and we can take advantage of this, right?" Chen Xiyuan continued.     "Theoretically, this is the case, but in the past there were many teams that did not have mechas."     "They haven't experienced the benefits of having support, you forgot, the last time a group of three played against each other, Elena How fast is the ability to repair the mecha, just like when you are playing a game, there is someone who keeps adding blood to you."     "That's true, then if the opponent's mecha is directly destroyed, there is no room for advantage?"     "I heard that some people can destroy some short boards of the mecha in the simplest way. Although it is not an important structure, it can also make the damaged mecha unable to operate normally."     "But will you? I will not Seeing     that her teammate was lost in deep thought again, Mu Li raised her arm: "Actually, I have a way."     After finishing speaking, everyone's eyes shot over, looking at Mu Li curiously: "What way?"     This skill Actually, Mu Li was a little embarrassed to say it, she said softly: "I can dismantle mechas, I know how to destroy the structure of the opponent's mechas in a fight."     "Really? Why haven't you seen your usual performance? "Kevin asked.     Chen Xiyuan answered, "Mu Li usually wants to torture us to death without destroying the mecha. She dismantled the mecha, do you still have something to play with?"

    Elena patted Kevin's head lightly: "You forgot, how many mechas our instructor destroyed when he was in the military academy, you can know how familiar she is with all kinds of mecha structures."

    Mu Li nodded and said: "When I was at Ji's house, the instructor taught me for a while, and I can learn a lot. Fortunately, the armor is not particularly difficult to operate during the competition. I should be able to try it."     Bai Jingli thought for a while, Agreeing: "Okay, Mu Li, as an Omega, your strength is your weakness, so you just pick those important parts to attack, and then we will help you deal with the aftermath."     Bai Jingli flipped through the contestants, and said again: " Tomorrow should be a battle of wheels, go up one by one and compete with the drawn schools, how do we arrange the order?"     "Don't put Mu Li in the first place, let's explore the way first, and treat it as a surprise for other schools Already." Kevin actually didn't want Mu Li to be the first to fight, the first person always faced the unknown. But he was afraid that Mu Li would be unhappy, so he could only add the last sentence.     Mu Li nodded eloquently: "I can do it." After speaking, he looked at Bai Jingli, "What is the format of tomorrow's competition?"     "Tomorrow's competition is an individual competition. , In fact, it is also the comprehensive ability of combat. Tomorrow's competition is personal combat, and it can also be mental strength."     As soon as Bai Jingli finished speaking, Mu Li felt the same gaze.     "So both are optional, right?"     "Yes, there is a lottery, and the team drawn first can choose the competition method. Every time the winning team decides what the next game will be."     "Mu Li, you have restraint ." Have you taken the medicine yet?" Bai Jingli asked concerned.     Mu Li took out the injection from her bag and shook it in her hand: "I have it."     Elena interjected, "Mu Li, you must make sure you have the inhibitor ready, the instructor can't come here in time."     Chen Xiyuan spread his hands, He echoed, "Although I can also mark you, I'm afraid I'll choke to death before I bite you."

    Eileen also raised her hand and said, "Mu Li, although we are teammates, I regret my life, so please don't look for me."

    Mu Li didn't expect these people to be so afraid of her pheromone. It was agreed that she is the group favorite in the team? Your Mu Li refuses to communicate.

    Bai Jingli said while recording, "So starting from tomorrow, we can't underestimate the enemy. If we really lose a game, we must adjust our mentality in time. After all, the ranking is based on the total score."

    "Understood." The other four replied.

    The next day, when the five of Mu Li came to the arena, the teams from other schools were already waiting there. After the referee reads the rules, the first thing is to draw lots. There are ten balls of five colors in the box, two for each color, and the team that draws the same color automatically becomes the opponent.

    Bai Jingli looked at his teammates: "Which one of you is luckier?"

    Several people looked at me and I looked at you, but no one answered.

    "Actually, we can compare ourselves to anyone. After all, we are competing for the first time, and we don't know the people who have participated before. So you should take it as a lottery. Whoever you draw will be good." Bai Jingli added.

    I don't know if it was telepathy, but when Elena took a step back, Chen Xiyuan and Kevin also took a step back. The three of them usually like to play around, and often use this to decide who will buy water. Therefore, Bai Jingli and Mu Li are left.

    Bai Jingli nodded, looked thoughtfully at the three retreating humans and said, "Mu Li, then you go."

    Mu Li slightly opened her eyes, looked at the three teammates blankly, and said hesitantly: "But what if I..."

    "It's okay, Mu Li, if we draw a powerful team, we'll choke them to death with pheromone." After speaking, the others all laughed.