Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Mu Li held Ji Yu's hand tightly, and asked, "Are they human?"

    When the door on the second basement floor was just opened, the mutants inside were relatively slow to react at first, just walking aimlessly there . The whole body can barely be seen as a human figure, but the surface of some people's skin has begun to look like it has been corroded, and the scars are full of blood.

    The surface of many people's skin has begun to fester, and there are white pus, and they walk around inside it as if they are completely unconscious, as if the wounds on their bodies are all illusions. There were also many corpses lying on the ground, unable to move, and the scene was very disturbing.

    Ji Yu squeezed Mu Li's hand, and said softly: "It looks like someone who has undergone some biochemical experiments, and seems to have lost his sanity."

    Mu Li just wanted to say something, but she didn't say it, maybe it was because she and Ji Yu was finally sensed by the group of mutants. They all adjusted their walking direction and came towards them. Fortunately, the second basement floor has a huge space, and there are not many mutants inside, so there is still some free space.

    Ji Yu looked at the mutated people who came towards her continuously, and finally confirmed: "Mu Li, there is still a chance to go back now."

    Mu Li chuckled lightly: "If these are the experimental results of those scientists, we shouldn't Let's see how capable they are?"

    Ji Yu said helplessly, "Okay, then I will protect you."

    Mu Li turned her head and blinked at Ji Yu: "Then please, Marshal, protect me, this weak Omega."

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li Li's fingertips lightly touched Mu Li's face, suddenly his eyes sharpened, and the mental power in his body exploded, pulling Mu Li behind him. Mu Li turned around and looked over, at the position where she was just now, a bloody mutant had already fallen to the ground. Ji Yu's merciless mental strength killed him with one blow.

    The two looked at each other, and stopped chatting. At this moment, the mutants in the room seemed to have sensed Mu Li and Ji Yu, coming continuously from afar. Mu Li walked from behind Ji Yu to the side by side with Ji Yu, kicked a mutant in front of her to the ground with a quick kick.

    It was obvious that Mu Li had used a lot of strength. Normally, the fallen person would be unable to move, but that mutant could stand up in a few seconds and attack Mu Li again.

    "Use mental strength." Ji Yu reminded loudly.

    Mu Li nodded, and followed Ji Yu's way to attack with mental power, and the mutant in front of him finally fell down. The more Ji Yu and Mu Li walked in, the more mutants there were.

    At first, both of them would fight with those mutants a few moves, and then use their mental power to preserve their physical strength and avoid unnecessary loss. However, Ji Yu and Mu Li also discovered that among those mutated people, many of them didn't know any fighting moves at all, they could only swing their teeth and claws indiscriminately, which saved them a lot of energy.

    But just because these mutants could barely see their human form, Ji Yu and Mu Li felt a little heavy in their hearts. Although I don't know where Lianxiu found these people, occasionally there are a few mutants who are as short as children, they are all fresh lives, because of that reagent, in the name of making contributions to mankind, Can you trample on other people's lives like this?

    As Ji Yu and Mu Li used their mental power, the mutants around them seemed to have found a new way. Instead of simply attacking with their limbs, they released their spiritual power just like Ji Yu and Mu Li.