Chapter 73

Chapter 73 End of Text

    divorce? Divorce for what? There was no such option in her life!

    The dignified federal marshal was dumped by Omega, how shameless is she to tell her?

    No, it's not because of face, she is such an excellent Alpha, it would be too pitiful for Mu Li to lose her. Mu Li will definitely regret it, so she can't let Mu Li make this mistake.

    The head can be broken and the blood can flow, but this marriage cannot be divorced!

    Ji Yu's original cautiousness completely dissipated after hearing this, and she looked at Mu Li firmly with an expression of resignation, "I disagree!"

    "Disagree?" Even if Mu Li wanted to express her attitude A little tougher, but her already hoarse voice and her weak state also made her words seem soft, without any deterrent effect.

    Ji Yu moved her body forward again, tentatively stretched out her arms to hug Muli, but Muli knocked off Ji Yu's hand with a 'snap' sound, and because of the excessive range of movement, she hurt some kind of wound , His brows and eyes were tightly wrinkled.

    Ever since Ji Yu woke up and saw the messy marks on the carpet, as well as Mu Li and the red marks on her body, what else did she not understand? Ji Yu has always wanted to give Mu Li the best things in the world, and she is also very careful with Mu Li. Even though she tested Mu Li's attitude many times before, Ji Yu never thought that she would bring Mu Li such an unpleasant night.

    And Mu Li's expression at this moment made Ji Yu even more at a loss. She even felt absurdly that it was right for Mu Li to want to divorce her. She has tortured people like this, so it is not normal for Mu Li not to be angry.     Alpha's penis was heavier, and she lost consciousness at that time, if it weren't for Mu Li's original physical fitness, maybe she really made a big mistake, and now I can't see Mu Li who can still be angry with her dripping.     "Mu Mu, don't move. I won't move, I won't touch you, okay?" Seeing that Mu Li seemed to want to move, Ji Yu dared to involve this ancestor in any wounds?     Ji Yu took the pillow and put it under Mu Li's head, and asked cautiously, "Mu Mu, does it hurt?"

    Mu Li sneered and said, "Why don't you try this feeling?"

    After Mu Li came to this world, although she had some understanding of the difference in physical strength between Alpha and Omega, she still felt that Ji Yu was no different from her. Two girls, Ji Yu is only twenty-five years old, what can such a junior do to her?

    But last night she found out that she was very wrong. It turns out that girls also have a fierce side, especially the unconscious girl. The whole wolf cub, she is like Ji Yu's prey. After being bitten to death, how to The kind that can't be pulled apart.

    Ji Yu frowned slightly, and suddenly thought of something, folded her arms and said in horror, "How can you try, don't you want to drug me and throw it to other Alphas?"

    "No." Li Feng said lightly, "You can use other compensations to compensate me." When

    Ji Yu heard this, compensation? That means there is still room for play, and quickly asked: "I can do whatever you want, I am obliged to go up the mountain of swords and down to the sea of ​​fire to fight the Zerg."

    Mu Li suddenly sneered, and asked, "Fight the Zerg?"

    Ji Yu nodded .

    "Let me think about how someone promised me to come before he left? Then, how did you appear in front of me?" Mu Li asked.