Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    When Mu Li, the first-year command department of the First Military Academy,

    arrived in the classroom, it was already close to the class time, and everyone in the class had already arrived.

    Just as Mu Li chose an empty seat to sit down, she saw a tall male Alpha stepping in.

    "I'm Hao Wen. Congratulations on coming to the combat command department. Being here means that you are the best. I hope you can grow here to become the best talents in the Federation in the future." Alpha is tall and strong, tall and strong , rich in strength, it looks like a good driller for soldiers.

    There are only 20 people in the command department, and the enrollment is fixed every year. This year, except for Mu Li, the other 19 people are Alphas. This is a combination that Hao Wen has never had in his career. Like other teachers, he is full of curiosity about that special Omega. But as a teacher, he should treat everyone equally, so he has no special care.     Hao Wenyu said earnestly: "On the battlefield, mechas are our most loyal friends. As a student of the command department, it is necessary to learn how to drive mechas, but I hope you can also learn to make basic mechas. Repairs have been done in case of emergencies."     "Three months later, universities in the Federation will jointly organize a mecha competition, and our No. 1 Military Academy has always won the first place. But each school has a limited number of places. Freshmen should also actively participate, and among the champion teams of each session, those who are favored by the upper echelon of the federal military department can get the opportunity to enter the military department in advance."     This news made the blood of the students present excited. That was an opportunity to enter the military ahead of time, and he was ahead of others at the starting line. To be appreciated and favored by the upper echelon of the military means to be promoted more quickly. One by one rubbing shoulders and eager to try.     "Professor Hao, how can I get the opportunity? What is the assessment system like?" Someone asked first.     "There is an armored club in the school, and they are responsible for this matter. There are teachers in the club with various skill guidance. If you are interested, you can sign up. You must first enter the club to be eligible to participate in the competition." Professor Hao saw Everyone's enthusiasm was mobilized, and today's class started, "Okay, it won't be too late to understand after class is over. Next, let me introduce you to the basic structure of the mecha..."

    After class, everyone around rushed out of the classroom, towards the Jijia Club. Mu Li tidied up her things unhurriedly, took out her personal terminal, and sent a message to Ji Yu: "Are you busy? I heard that there will be a mecha competition of all schools in the Federation in a few months. You can participate Have you been, I want to know more about it."     Mu Li just finished handling the affairs in hand, seeing that Mu Li rarely sent her a message, she dialed the communication. Mu Li had just left the classroom, and it was just after class that there were people around, so she turned off the video function.     Ji Yu cut to the chase and said, "I participated in the Mecha Contest when I was a freshman. What do you want to know?     " Try it."     "This is indeed a high-quality competition. Each school sends 5 representatives to participate. Generally speaking, there will be one student majoring in mecha manufacturing, and the rest are familiar with combat and mecha operation. students." Ji Yu introduced, "The format of the competition is very simple, that is, the mech operation competition, which is divided into individual competitions and team competitions."     Mu Li asked: "There are five students in a school, and the competition should be fierce. What should I do? Are you ready?"     "The competition is indeed fierce, and the First Military Academy is the birthplace of future federal military talents, and its own level is excellent. The First Military Academy has always been the champion of the competition. Therefore, there is no water in the selection of participants. As for Preparation is actually the fighting skills and mecha operation that I taught you. You spend your time to practice and become proficient. You just need to perform at the level of 1V1 in the sub-professional test."     Ji Yu's words made Mu Li feel a little more at ease. "Then I'll go to the Mecha Club to sign up first, and then I'll compete for the quota after I get the qualifications of the Mecha Club."     Ji Yu said, "Okay. You've just entered school, so it's normal even if you fail, don't give yourself too much Pressure. If there is anything you don’t understand, you can come to me anytime.”     Mu Li hung up the communication, walked not far from the Mecha Club, and there was already a long queue. Today is back to school day, senior students only need to go back to school in the evening. But the spectacular teams now all show the popularity of the Jijia Club.