Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    The lottery table was placed in the center, and since the game hadn't started, Mu Li's black hair was untied, and her long black hair was hanging behind her. No makeup was applied on the face, but a pair of twinkling peach blossom eyes were enough to captivate the soul.

    The white uniform was put on by the tall Alpha, and it was completely a combat uniform, solemn and solemn. But on Mu Li's body, it looked a bit like a dress, outlining soft curves and bringing out her tall and slender figure.

    When Mu Li and the lottery drawers from the other nine teams walked to the center, the webcast also started. Among the tall Alphas, the slender and smaller Mu Li quickly aroused heated discussions among netizens.

    [God, Jimeis, I saw a beautiful young lady. ]

    [Be bold, you read that right. ]

    [My sister is a fan of mechs, she just told me about a super-looking girl while watching the live broadcast, I still didn't believe it, but now I——It's so sweet! ]

    [One minute, I want all the information about this young lady! ]

    [Who are you talking about? I'm late, so I turned around. ]

    [Pay attention to the girl who is dark, long, straight, and relatively short, she is just like the love O in my dream. 】

    【Which team is this from? Is it really a contestant? ]

    [Isn't there a logo on the team uniform? You can see it when she faces the camera. ]

    [Do you think that the uniform that you usually think is ugly, looks good when this young lady wears it. ]

    [Yes, yes, I also want to have the same style. ]

    [Cut, don't look at it, the team that can wear such light-colored clothes may be eliminated today. ]

    [Upstairs, why do you judge people by their appearance? ]

    The heated discussions on StarNet did not affect Mu Li at all. She represents the First Military Academy, which is the first lottery. Mu Li walked slowly towards the host teacher, and asked softly, "Teacher, I'm from the No. 1 Military Academy, do I kick the ball from here?"

    The host teacher used to be an instructor in a school and was used to dealing with Alphas all day long. After hearing Mu Li's voice, the originally serious expression froze for a moment, then quickly relaxed and said: "Yes, classmate, you can take one, and then you don't have to put it back and wait beside it."     Since it was the first Draw lots, it doesn't seem to make any difference what is drawn. Without hesitation, Mu Li stretched out her hand to touch the ball in the box, and took the nearest one, which was green.     Then the other teams drew lots, red, blue, yellow...     No one got the same color as Mu Li for a long time, and Mu Li's teammates in the stands couldn't sit still anymore.     Elena pressed her hands on her chest, as if she was doing some ceremony: "Give us a team that is easy to bully, let's have a good start, let the little Os on the Internet see how my sister kills others in seconds."     Kai Wen sneered: "Don't ask God, often you are like this, the result is the opposite."     Chen Xiyuan also echoed: "Look at so many excellent Alphas on the field, what is it about you that attracts Xiao O? Ah."     Just as Eileen raised her hand to reward the two of them with a blow to the head, she heard Bai Jingli suddenly say: "Someone has drawn green."     Several people looked at the lottery table together. "Why is this person so familiar, have we met before?" "You are stupid, isn't this the Black     Hawk     Combat Academy who provoked that day?"     "Hiss, this is too exciting." The one who drew lots looked at Mu Li with a half-smile before the lottery, and seemed to have great interest in the First Military Academy. When several schools drew lots, they muttered: don't draw the green ball don't draw the green ball.     The captain of the Blackhawks drew lots. After the female Alpha got the green ball, the smile on her face deepened a bit, and she walked towards Mu Li and said, "We are really destined, aren't we, little Omega?"