Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After Ji Yu left, Mu Li didn't have the heart to stay here any longer, so she called a spaceship and returned to Ji's house.

    It was time for lunch, the housekeeper had seen Mu Li and Ji Yu going out together in the morning, and asked puzzled, "Miss Mu, why did you come back alone?" After speaking, he looked towards the door.

    Mu Li rubbed her brows, and said helplessly, "Ji Yu is on a mission." The

    housekeeper tentatively said, "Ah, this one who celebrates Chinese New Year has gone out again."

    Mu Li was puzzled and said, "Again? Going out?"

    "In the past, during Chinese New Year, Miss was alone, and she would stay in the military headquarters even if she had no mission, anyway, it would only add to the sadness when she returned home. I just didn't expect to have you this year, but I actually had a mission."

    Mu Li worked hard She raised the corners of her mouth, looked towards the sky and said, "It's okay, she will be back soon. Uncle Wang, help me prepare something to eat, and bring it to my room."

    After the butler answered, Mu Li went Back in the room, the school hadn't started yet, and Mu Li had nowhere to go, so she didn't go out. Bringing the brands of clothes that Ji Yu often bought from the butler, Mu Li chose the clothes.

    I thought that shopping would pass the time and enrich myself, but every time I picked out a dress, Mu Li couldn't control the worries and longings in her heart when she thought of Ji Yu's appearance.     The empire and the federation have not invaded the river for many years, and they are independent on both sides of the Zerg. Even in the last battle where Ji Yu killed the Zerg Queen and nearly collapsed her mental power, the Federation never thought of asking the Empire for help.     After all, the Federation and the Empire are far apart. Even the warships of the military department cannot reach the opponent's territory with a one-time space jump. They must pass through the territory of the Zerg.     And this time the empire asked for help, which shows that the attack of the Zerg will definitely not be a small matter. However, Ji Yu had already killed the Zerg Queen. According to the Zerg's reproduction law, a new generation of Zerg Queen should not appear so soon.

    After all, the Zerg Queen died at the hands of Ji Yu's father last time, but Ji Yu's father and those who faced the Zerg Queen in that battle also paid a huge price for this, dedicating their lives for the Federation and peace.

    The news of the military supporting the empire this time was blocked. Maybe it wasn't because the Federation was invaded, so they tried their best to conceal the news from the outside world so as not to cause panic. But Mu Li, as an insider, couldn't ignore it.

    Mu Li suddenly felt that even if he was a military student, what if he won the Mecha League and got the chance to enter the military headquarters early? She is still not an official member of the military department, and under the current circumstances, she can only be excluded.

    Bored, Mu Li scrolled through the shopping page, picking and choosing, and she ordered a few dresses that she thought were suitable for both Ji Yu and her. Mu Li could already imagine how rich the expression would be on Ji Yu's face when she saw these clothes stuffed into her closet when she came back.

    Ji Yu will definitely find various reasons to refuse, but in the end she will put it on just to make her happy. Thinking about it, Mu Li walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows. Mu Li's room was located near the garden, and she could just see the spring scenery of the garden through the window.