Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    The area of ​​the central planet may not be large, but it must not be said to be small. One-fifth of the military personnel of the empire were made into mutants, and the huge number plunged the entire central planet into endless panic.

    At first, mutants were only on the street, and people were considered safe as long as they didn't go out. But as time goes by, people who have no supplies at home go out one after another, mutants are like wolves seeing lambs, and go towards ordinary people, so the residential buildings are gradually filled with mutants.

    High-intensity mental power can destroy that unsightly door in an instant, and the people inside have no way to escape. When the people from the military department came to the rescue, all they saw was a tragic death . Casualties are still expanding. Even if Mu Li and some generals have high-strength mental power, they cannot save everyone.     On the other side, shortly after Ji Yu arrived at the border of the empire, Eric also arrived with another legion. The pomp of the Zerg on the opposite side is obviously much bigger than when the Zerg invaded the empire. But the only difference is that the last time Ji Yu came, the battle was very serious, but this time it doesn't seem like a battle.     And this time the Zerg is most prepared, is the number of mutated Zerg. Last time they just hid in the team, but this time they directly blocked the front, like a barrier, indestructible.     Ji Yu looked at the neat lines of humans and Zerg on both sides, and asked puzzledly: "Have you fought?"     "Marshal, the Zerg has been here for a long time, but they haven't launched an attack for a long time. I thought the reinforcements would come later, we reported it." It's more serious." After receiving the order, a general of the empire reported the battle situation to Ji Yu.     If it wasn't for the army of the empire, Ji Yu felt that she would definitely replace the general in the future. The central planet has been occupied by mutants, and the frontier is still lying about military information. If the central planet of the empire withdraws troops for the border, and the situation at the border is not as serious as it is said, can the empire have a tomorrow?     But in view of the severe situation at the border, Ji Yu had no choice but to give up. After all, this was a matter within the empire. She was only responsible for dealing with all the mutant Zerg and mutant people this time, and left it to Eric to handle the rest.

    "Your Highness, what are you going to do?" Although Eric said that he would not go to the battlefield, Ji Yu still asked politely.

    "Don't ask me, the empire is entrusted to the marshal." Eric handed the tokens of the two legions to Ji Yu, "I am in the rear. If the empire loses, I will live and die with the empire. But the marshal You can go back to the Federation directly."

    Ji Yu took the token, did not answer Eric's other words, and gave orders to the two legion commanders beside Eric: "The ones with strong mental power will focus on attacking the mutant Zerg, and those with weak mental power will wait for us to break through them." The Zergs in the front row are attacking, so as not to cause unnecessary casualties."

    "Marshal, do you mean we take the initiative to attack?"

    Ji Yu looked at the Zergs standing still in front, and said, "The Zergs have already invaded the gate of your empire. If you don't want to take the initiative to attack, wait for the Zerg to observe all your troops and take the initiative, and then fight them, I have no objection."

    The legion commander who spoke just now said immediately: "I understand .” After giving a military salute, he turned around and gave orders to several generals under his opponent.

    The Zerg obviously didn't expect that humans, who always passively confront each other, would take the lead in attacking this time. Their original thinking was indeed the same as what Ji Yu said. Since the human army had just supported another legion, they did not dare to act rashly. They also waited for all the human support to arrive before making a battle plan.