Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    When Ji Yu and Mu Li got out of the hatch, Eric's battleship also docked next to Michael, the hatch opened, and first a few uniformly dressed soldiers stood on both sides, and Eric walked out. The virtual portrait on the battleship just now only showed Eric's upper body. At this time, his whole body was bathed in the sun, and the gold threads on his clothes shone slightly, making his whole body look more noble.

    But at this moment, no one was in the mood to appreciate the dress of the imperial family, or admire how rich Eric was. After Ji Yu nodded, she planned to take Muli downstairs, but Eric seemed to see what Ji Yu was thinking, and stopped her, saying, "Marshal, do you want to go down too?"

    Ji Yu asked without knowing why "Aren't you going?"

    Eric said with a smile, "It's not that you won't go, it's just that the one next to you should be Omega. Do you want to take it with you too?"

    "Then don't bother His Royal Highness to worry." Ji Yu's smile narrowed, she looked at Eric and said, "It doesn't matter what gender she is, as long as she can save people, what do you think?"

    "But I remember that the Federation also attaches great importance to the protection of Omega, Marshal, you are like this..."

    With Eric's words, he almost pointed at Ji Yu and said that she didn't take care of Omega. Ji Yu didn't care, but Mu Li wouldn't let Ji Yu bear such a reputation, so she stepped forward from behind Ji Yu and said: "Your Highness, I am a student of the Federation Military Academy and will be a soldier in the future, so isn't it unreasonable for you to discuss things based on gender?"

    Ji Yu waited for Mu Li to finish speaking, and then dragged Mu Li downstairs, ignoring Eric What is the reaction. After all, it's already in dire straits down here, and Ji Yu doesn't want to accompany Eric here to make some useless talk.

    And Eric looked at the back of the two leaving, but chuckled out loud, and a gentle-looking young man next to him asked: "Your Highness, they just left like this, don't you think too much of you?" "

    Eric shook his head, and said: "The people in our group can't beat the two of them together, why am I angry?"

    Eric has investigated Mu Li's information, it is nothing more than Mu Li's experience in the military academy. But Mu Li had also demonstrated his skills on the battlefield of the empire, and Eric had heard his subordinates report the ability of that Omega, so he was also very curious.

    But looking at Ji Yu's reaction now, the relationship between the two is actually good? An Alpha and an Omega are really exciting. So just now Eric was trying to test it out, and the reactions of Ji Yu and Mu Li made him more sure of his guess.

    "Don't take his words to heart." Mu Li persuaded Ji Yu while walking quickly.

    Ji Yu took Mu Li into the elevator, and said, "They don't know, only I know how good you are."

    "Yes." Mu Li squeezed Ji Yu's hand and asked, "You contact the federal army Did it?"

    "It was deployed just before they came here, and they should have arrived not long ago. The landing point I just explained is this building." As soon as Ji Yu finished speaking, the elevator door opened, and the adjutant had already been waiting for him. outside the elevator.

    "Marshal." The adjutant looked travel-stained, and his clothes were still stained with blood. It looked like he had just fought against mutants.

    "Let's talk about the situation directly." Ji Yu asked, "Are all our people in the empire on the central planet?"

I Heard That Omega Blows Up The Audience AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara